Pros and Pros – the Plus Points to Laminate and Hard Wood Flooring
May 23, 2017 Steven Murphy
Both laminate and hard wood flooring have become fashionable forerunners in the flooring industry in recent times. It’s well known that they have a variety of strengths too, so rather than the usual comparison between the two, we’ve developed a detailing the various benefits and we’ll let you decide which is ultimately the best.
Here is summarisation of some of the important qualities that laminate wood flooring has:
– Laminate Flooring is economical: The main reason people choose laminate is as it usually offers the best value for money over the longest period of time compared to other flooring materials. Laminate flooring also offer the most cost effective option, with little needing to be spent on installation and maintenance. Some brands even offer a guarantee covering up to 50 years, meaning if damaged the flooring can be easily replaced free of charge.
– Laminate Flooring is durable: As a flooring material, laminate wood is often a staple in the family home as it offers a high wear quality in the highest of traffic areas. Specifically designed with this in mind, most laminate floors have a top-layer finish which makes it both scratch and dent resistant.
– Laminate Flooring is moisture resistant: Due to key design properties, Laminate flooring can cope with high levels of humidity and moisture such as kitchens and bathrooms. Hardwood however cannot and is massively susceptible to warping, cupping and gaping due to expansion and contraction in the wood.
– Laminate Flooring is stain resistant and easy to clean: The laminate layer protects the wood from staining and provides protection against fading in sunlight. Cleaning it is simple too with just a regular vacuuming followed by a damp mopping up will do the trick.
– Laminate Flooring is easy to install: Most laminate floor brands offer glueless, click and lock installation system allowing for it to be easily snapped into place. This means that even the most amateur of DIY enthusiast can easily install it.
– Laminate Flooring comes in a range of styles: The variety of styles offered by the many laminate flooring brands available on the market is unrivalled, giving a huge range of colours and finishes.
While laminate flooring may offer a cheap, reasonable wood finish, hard wood flooring offers a high-standard, high quality standard that is instantly recognisable.
Here are just five of the important qualities a hard wood floor has:
– Hard Wood Flooring offers a quality finish: The finish offered up by a hard wood floor just cannot be rivalled even by the most advanced of manufactured alternative. This type of flooring offers up a natural warmth that can be a massive focal point in the scheme of a rustic décor.
– Hard Wood Flooring provides a real investment: Although at an initial great expense, a hard wood floor provides a long-term investment for the home. It has been known to add value to homes for sale and also added to re-sale value. Estate agents often like to focus on the inclusion of a hard wood floor in their home selling strategies.
– Hard Wood Flooring is a healthy option: As a natural material the level of chemical emissions are at a much lower level. Hard wood floor is less likely to retain dust particles, parasites and allergens making it a perfect choice for those with allergies.
– Hard Wood Flooring has better acoustic qualities: If installed properly, the acoustic properties of hard wood flooring are brilliant. Laminate flooring on the other hand tends to suffer with the hollow sound given off even with the best of sound proofing underlay.
– Solid Wood Flooringis adaptable to many interior designs: As proved in its centuries of use, hard wood floor provides a timeless adaptability which allows for it to seamlessly fit into both the most rustic or modern looking interior designs.
Both types of flooring have their benefits to cater for individual specific needs, but either way whichever you choose will guarantee a stylish, high quality level of flooring.
- UK Online Bingo – Winning is Easy
- You Can Win At Online Slots
- Beginners guide to poker – part one
- Ways to Select a Good Online Casino
- The Best Internet Casino Games
- Tips to Improve your Blackjack Game
- Idea of Free Slots in Online Casinos
- Online Gambling Casinos
- Poker: Strip Poker – Adding Zest to a Boring Game
- From Lush Casinos to Online Environments: Learning How to Play Video Poker
- Top Five Online Poker Advantages
- Title: No-download mode at the online casino web-sites. What is this and how to use it?
- 10 Reasons to Use an Online Casino
- Free Bingo Games Rule the Roost
- new uk slots sites
- GET MORE THAN A FREE WELCOME BONUS CASINO MALAYSIA
- Magento 2 Spin and Win Extension by Knowband
- Online poker tournaments are worth playing
- How to Play Online Poker free
- The Top 5 Poker Variations