House cleaning for pet owners
October 22, 2015 Steven Murphy
A pet can be a great comfort and a friend to come home to, but most of us would prefer to do without the extra house cleaning necessitated. After all, house cleaning is not most people’s favorite activity! So how best to cope in a pet-friendly home?
First of all, let’s deal with the worst house cleaning problem. If you have a garden or yard and your pet can go outdoors for its toilet needs, you have already dealt with this particular problem. However, if you are not so fortunate, your pet may require a litter tray or similar. The best way to minimize toilet odors in your home is to change the litter regularly. Ideally, remove solid waste as soon as it is deposited. However, urine is not so easily dealt with, and can produce a strong odor quickly, so changing the litter tray contents once a day is the best bet. Using litter that includes carbon, or another deodorant element, can help reduce smells. Pet odors can also be disguised by using deodorant sprays before vacuuming – or scented pellets inserted into the dust collector.
We all know that most dust consists of skin particles from our own bodies but, obviously, pets also shed skin constantly, so the more pets we have, the worse the problem. Deal with this by house cleaning regularly to remove dust before it is ground in. Many vacuum cleaners have special filters, so dust is not merely redistributed around the home. Use one of these for the most efficient house cleaning.
Many people are allergic to pets – and even those who are not may have an adverse reaction to the dust, mites, and other creatures that pets carry. Hypo-allergenic filters in your vacuum cleaner can help reduce the effects of these.
Pet fur or feathers can be difficult to remove from both carpets and furnishings. Use a rubber broom to sweep your carpets before vacuuming to pick up the majority of these and your home cleaners will work much more efficiently. Vacuum fabric furnishings frequently, especially between and under cushions. Curtains and blinds also pick up pet hairs, and should be vacuumed or dusted weekly if possible.
However carefully we do our own house cleaning, though, ordinary domestic appliances are simply not up to doing a really deep clean. Once or twice a year, get in professional help. Specialist home cleaners will assess exactly what is needed, and have the equipment to do it. Be sure to mention special needs, allergies and sensitivities, and they will tailor any chemicals involved to protect your family. Clean carpets of surface dirt before the home cleaners arrive. This will enable the home cleaners to do the best job possible. Although it may seem like extra expense, professional home cleaners will save you time and effort for months to come. And, these days, they do the job quickly and with little disruption, so it really is worth getting them in regularly.
Check out 0800 carpet cleaning for all your House Cleaning needs. These professional Home Cleaners can save you time and effort, and really help your home remain a comfortable and hygienic place for you and all your family.
- How to Play with Online Bingo Game in Bingo Sites UK
- Casino Bonuses Online
- Casino Bonus and Discount explained
- The Variety of Online Casino Games
- Online Casinos Feeling the Credit Crunch
- Is a 300% Casino Bonus Worth Using?
- What All To Consider While Purchasing A Slot machine?
- Online Bingo is a Fresh Face of Gaming
- What to Look for in Online Poker Tells
- Fresh Spin To Your Autumn Winter Work Wear Wardrobe
- Online Slot Games in Virtual Casinos.
- Benefits of internet Casino Benefits
- How single men looking for women online in America
- Sticky Bonuses Do Not Have to Stick
- Bingo Sites Offer Free Money To Take Them on a Test Ride
- 3 Poker Strategies
- Stop Losing at Slots – Lucrative Slots Sessions with Smart Betting
- Busting Online Poker Myths
- Making Profits Through Online Poker
- Wavescasino.com sending ripples in the online gambling scene