Tips For Cleaning Ceramic Or Linoleum Kitchen Floor Tiles
October 14, 2015 Steven Murphy
Kitchens are vital parts of your homes. Since they’re used for preparing healthy and nutritious meals for your family members, it is essential that you keep it neat and tidy. A clean, sparkling and colorful kitchen leaves a good impression on your guests. Most homeowners use tiles for paving their kitchen floors, walls and countertops. If you’re one of them, you should be familiar with the art of cleaning these tiles. This article comprises of simple tips on how to clean kitchen floor tiles.
It is a universally known fact that floor tiles are susceptible to accumulation of dust, dirt, grease, food particles, edible chemicals and grime. So, you must make it a point to clean your floors every weekend. Kitchen floor tiles come in different materials like vinyl, ceramic, linoleum, stone and metal. Each individual material requires a unique cleaning procedure. The entire cleaning process can be divided into:
1) Initial cleaning,
2) Drying and
Linoleum and ceramic are two commonly used options in case of kitchen floor tiles. If you’ve any one of these installed in your homes, simply follow these instructions to clean them:
First of all, sweep your floors using a soft broom and collect debris in a dustpan. Next, take 1 gallon of warm water in a bucket and use it for wiping off your tiles. You can always add 8-10 drops of mild washing soap to water if your tiles are too dirty or soiled. You can clean your tiles using mops or scrubbers and soft bristle brushes. Once you’ve cleaned the tiles using soapy solution, rinse it with plain water and turn your fans on or keep the windows open. Let your floors dry naturally.
The process for cleaning linoleum kitchen floor tiles is similar to what you follow in the case of ceramic tiles. However the only difference is that instead of using soap solution, you should use orange glow paste. Also, you might have to wipe it with a soft, dry cloth after cleaning it with soap and plain water. This is because linoleum tiles will take a longer time to dry.
Now coming over to the maintenance process, you need to invest your money in purchasing a dry sweeper, vacuum cleaner, clean chemicals and paper towels or soft wipes. Make sure you wipe your floors at least once a day to keep off dirt. Besides, disinfectants can be added in the cleaning solution to check microbial breeding.
Stick to these instructions if you wish to keep your kitchen floor tiles in a spotless, fresh and hygienic state.
Willing to read more about tiles? I recommend Kitchen Floor Tiles at TilesPorcelain.co.uk
- The Top Online Free No Deposit Casino Bonus Games
- Poker: Online Poker Games in Pacific Poker
- Online poker: watch the video and learn to play!
- How To Win At Online Slots
- Sri Lanka’s Tour Of Pakistan- Make Way Pakistan, Sri Lanka Is Back
- Best Casino Bonus
- Slots Empires IOS Is Already Available to iPhone Users
- Slots online defined
- How To Find A Great Casino
- Win Money at Poker
- How to Play an Online Bingo Game Card
- Online casino: new version of the casinos
- Become A Better Poker Player
- Online Poker Strategy
- How To Play New Online Bingo Sites
- Bring Live Bingo Gaming Home with Internet Gambling
- Gain Expertise On Slot Games Through Free No Download Mobile Slot Games
- Win In Poker: Tips When You Play Poker Games For The Money
- Feature Slots – Slots With A Twist!
- Aztec’s Treasure Slot Machine