Spring Tenancy Cleaning
October 9, 2015 Steven Murphy
Spring is a wonderful season, but even tenants have to clean their places thoroughly when this season comes. This is a reason for many people to hate spring, and always to complain about the spring fever that they have.
Spring tenancy cleaning is an obligatory process. You probably wonder why or who says so? Well, if all the other people clean their houses and apartments, why shouldn’t the people living on rent do it, too? After all, the point of spring cleaning is to ensure you a healthier living environment.
But what chores should the spring tenancy cleaning include?
Well, the spring tenancy cleaning chores are not different from the things that the rest of the people do. Here is a short list:
The first thing that you have to do is to get rid of all things that you don’t need any more. Throw away or sell everything useless for you, you’ll see how much space you’ll free when you accomplish this task.
Open the windows and doors to let some fresh spring air in your house. If you have a garden in the yard, you will even feel the aroma of flowers, which is quite motivating. The scent of spring plants will recharge you with positivism and energy to make your lodging a better place to live.
Clean the mould affected areas and remove the cobwebs, first, when you start cleaning.
Remove the dust from the furniture, and polish the wooden pieces.
Vacuum all the floorings in your lodging and wipe the hard ones with a damp mop.
Clean the kitchen. You must clean the appliances in this room, too – this includes the oven, the refrigerator, the microwave, and everything else that you have in your kitchen. You must also polish and disinfect the sink and faucets, and wipe the counter-tops and the floor.
Clean the bathroom – make sure you’ve removed all the grime from the grout and disinfected the whole room. You must clean the toilet, too.
At the end, clean the windows and decorate your lodging with freshly picked flowers.
Don’t get demotivated from all these chores. Spring tenancy cleaning is not an easy task, but you’re doing it for yourself – to live in a cleaner and healthier place.
I am a professional cleaner London, whose main purpose is to make your life easier. I write articles about carpet cleaning, post tenancy cleaning, oven cleaning, window cleaning, one-off cleaning and everything connected with housework. Hope to be of use to you!
- How to Play an Online Bingo Game Card
- Online casino: new version of the casinos
- Become A Better Poker Player
- Online Poker Strategy
- How To Play New Online Bingo Sites
- Bring Live Bingo Gaming Home with Internet Gambling
- Gain Expertise On Slot Games Through Free No Download Mobile Slot Games
- Win In Poker: Tips When You Play Poker Games For The Money
- Feature Slots – Slots With A Twist!
- Aztec’s Treasure Slot Machine
- How To Play The Slot Machine
- Online Casino Malaysia No Deposit Slot Bonus
- Blackjack Online: A Game Popular Among The Players
- Oni Skill Stop Slot Machine Review
- Finding A Good Slot Casino
- Zorro Slot Machine Critical Overview
- Quick Tips to Play Bingo Online Quick Tips to Play Bingo Online
- Slot Machines: The Backbone of Gambling
- What We Know About the Antique Slot Machine
- Online Poker Strategy for Beginners: Use Play Money to Get Better Then Play for Real Money and Win