House Cleaning Tips For The Bathroom
July 4, 2015 Steven Murphy
House cleaning can be arduous work and the bathroom is one of the places in a home which may need extra time and effort. Soap scum and alkaline deposits are just a few of the things which may be present in the bathroom which are difficult to remove.
Soap scum and others
The reality of it is that people use the bathroom daily which means there is always a big possibility of it getting dirty sooner rather than later. One of the things that really stands out is soap scum. While some tile colors can actually make this difficult to detect, many of the tile colors will eventually show this and necessitate house cleaning. One way to actually prevent the accumulation of other minerals from the water and soap scum is to take the time to wipe dry the bathroom fixtures that may have gotten wet with a dry cloth. This will prolong the accumulation of minerals and soap scum which will make the metal fixtures appear dull and spotty. For those who do not have the time everyday to wipe the fixtures clean, it may be a good idea to clean them weekly, during Saturdays or Sundays with a fixture of vinegar and water. If the soap scum or mineral deposits are already present and there is some difficulty in taking them out, the vinegar should be increased in part to the water.
Mold and Mildew
The shower curtain may also accumulate things other than residue from the water and the soap. Mold may develop if the shower curtain is always moist. It is a good idea to spread out the curtain after each use as well as the towels since these can also be a place where molds may grow. Having towel rods or racks may be a good place to hang them out to dry. These help prevent more house cleaning work since mold can be dangerous for a person’s health. Part of bathroom cleanliness is to check for the growth of mold colonies which can develop in any place where it is moist and warm. It is also important to ventilate the bathroom to allow the wetness to dry quickly and to let in fresh air to prevent the mold and the mildew from developing. Mildew can grow in between the tiles which can present itself as black, slimy growth. Sometimes they cannot be fully eradicated from the place where they grow so it is important to prevent them from growing or to use a strong chemical to get rid of them for good. This will also prevent them from growing back on the same area.
If you live in Dallas, house cleaning is something you might be interested in. For more information about finding a good maid please see: http://www.angieslist.com/
- How to Play an Online Bingo Game Card
- Online casino: new version of the casinos
- Become A Better Poker Player
- Online Poker Strategy
- How To Play New Online Bingo Sites
- Bring Live Bingo Gaming Home with Internet Gambling
- Gain Expertise On Slot Games Through Free No Download Mobile Slot Games
- Win In Poker: Tips When You Play Poker Games For The Money
- Feature Slots – Slots With A Twist!
- Aztec’s Treasure Slot Machine
- How To Play The Slot Machine
- Online Casino Malaysia No Deposit Slot Bonus
- Blackjack Online: A Game Popular Among The Players
- Oni Skill Stop Slot Machine Review
- Finding A Good Slot Casino
- Zorro Slot Machine Critical Overview
- Quick Tips to Play Bingo Online Quick Tips to Play Bingo Online
- Slot Machines: The Backbone of Gambling
- What We Know About the Antique Slot Machine
- Online Poker Strategy for Beginners: Use Play Money to Get Better Then Play for Real Money and Win