June 4, 2015 Steven Murphy
True! Cleaning of your offices or your work premises on daily basis is not a simple task. It is the most crucial activity in your office that needs to be done well, well before the real work starts.
With incessant visitors and in-out rushes dust, dirt, soil and germs constantly set into the corners and places where you can hardly think of or reach. Floors and walls and roofs and furniture, carpets, curtains, pans, blinds, glasses, fans, lights, machines, equipments, and what not. They all need to be checked and cleaned every day. And your dustbins need to be vacated too.
Necessity is the mother of invention. This of intensive office cleaning or commercial cleaning requirement has developed this office cleaning job into a widely required and professionally managed network of cleaning employees throughout the UK. They take on cleaning of all size and shapes of premises; from one room office to multi story malls, everything is cleaned professionally.
The employees of these office cleaning services are trained to perform complete cleaning operations under managerial supervision. The common cleaning activities include:
1 Cleaning of common areas with vacuuming and mopping as is required.
2 Removing bins for council disposal.
3 Fire stair cleaning.
4 Car park cleaning, with high pressure water blast, if required.
5 Windows and Pans cleaning
6 Garden watering
7 Whatever you suggest to be cleaned.
If you are planning to hire some office cleaning or commercial cleaning services for your office or business premises, here are few things that you must first ensure.
1 Whether the company has trained and grown-up staff.
2 Are they reliable? Check the references.
3 Does it have sufficient staff to perform cleaning without disturbing your work?
4 Is it insured?
5 Do they follow risk assessment, health and safety policies?
6 Do they maintain proof of ID, nationality, address etc. of their employees?
7 Do they practice green cleaning system; no use of harmful chemicals?
8 Do they comply with legislative requirements, including government regulations for waste treatment?
9 Are they well equipped to perform hygienic cleaning?
Generally all reputed office cleaning or commercial cleaning companies have supervisors and managers appointed to monitor the jobs of their employees, listen to employers and ensure quality output. They even go a step ahead of cleaning and report any items in need of repair, replacement or any other form of maintenance that may be required. Like light bulbs that need replacing, doors not closing properly, power points not functioning correctly, dripping taps, etc.
Visit for more about commercial cleaning office and cleaning office.
- Sri Lanka’s Tour Of Pakistan- Make Way Pakistan, Sri Lanka Is Back
- Best Casino Bonus
- Slots Empires IOS Is Already Available to iPhone Users
- Slots online defined
- How To Find A Great Casino
- Win Money at Poker
- How to Play an Online Bingo Game Card
- Online casino: new version of the casinos
- Become A Better Poker Player
- Online Poker Strategy
- How To Play New Online Bingo Sites
- Bring Live Bingo Gaming Home with Internet Gambling
- Gain Expertise On Slot Games Through Free No Download Mobile Slot Games
- Win In Poker: Tips When You Play Poker Games For The Money
- Feature Slots – Slots With A Twist!
- Aztec’s Treasure Slot Machine
- How To Play The Slot Machine
- Online Casino Malaysia No Deposit Slot Bonus
- Blackjack Online: A Game Popular Among The Players
- Oni Skill Stop Slot Machine Review