Make the Most of High Rise Living
November 21, 2014 Steven Murphy
High-rises often come with a hefty bill which not only is restricted to the cost of the apartment or condo. The related amenities also can burn holes in your pocket as the doorman, janitor and maintenance of certain other common amenities are quite expensive. For that kind of money you pay, you need to make sure that you take the best advantage of such a kind of living. Some very important advantages that come along with high-rise living include:
1. Views – The view that such apartments offer are breadth taking and if you can have full length bay windows in the area of the house that faces such scenic surroundings, then the view can really make the purchase worth the money you have paid for it. For nature lovers who enjoy evenings gazing out to miles of greenery, this offers the best option.
2. Security – The security in any house is one aspect that needs to be looked into seriously and if possible an investment made into it. Single homes or low buildings always have the fear of some one breaking into your house; where as high-rise buildings are mostly protected from such burglaries. The fact that elevator is the only option to reach homes in such buildings make it theft proof.
3. Doorman service – Most high-rise buildings have doorman to protect te entrance and hence such a facility is very well protected from thefts.
4. Amenities – Most such buildings are occupied by the elite and hence have amenities like health clubs, gymnasiums, walking and jogging tracks, swimming pools and even mini-theatres. The availability of such amenities makes it a mini-city within itself and is well equipped to handle any requests.
5. Peace – Most high rise buildings are home to the elite and hence are spaced very well. There is a sufficient distance from one condo to another; hence it is quite peaceful. If you are one who does not want to be disturbed by the hustle and bustle of the neighbor, this is a good choice.
6. Resale Value – Such high-rises are always sought after by those who want to indulge in a bit of luxurious living, hence you shall certainly have a good resale value for these.
7. Children – For children high rises always work as an advantage as they often get to interact with many children of their age in the community. Their safety is also mostly taken care by the security guard or doorman and in-house activities help in the child’s entertainment as well as education.
Though the advantages are many, all these come at a cost and hence it is important that you plan your finances well before you commit.
Luxury Condos at Scottsdale Waterfront Luxury Property and Phoenix Metro Condos for Sale.