Floor tiles and Natural stone tiles.
November 1, 2014 Steven Murphy
There are many wall tile choices and the list is endless, home owners are never stuck for choice and variety, in fact the one problem that may arise is choosing the material you would like. More and more home owners are turning their hand to tiling and renovating projects to cut installation costs and because they enjoy the challenge and the creativity of designing their own kitchen or bathroom.
The usual choices and the most popular wall tiles are ceramic tiles and porcelain tiles and both are good choices for bathroom areas as well as wall tiles and floor tiles but if you want something a little different, some natural stone tiles can be installed on walls with fantastic results.
The most important aspect of installing natural stone tiles on the walls is to get as much advice as you can and all good tile stores and manufacturers will be happy to offer vital advice. The surface of the walls has to be suitable in order to install natural stone wall tiles and the weight of the natural stone plays a very important part in the installation process.
The grout you use should always be suitable for the natural stone wall tiles you are installing and all good tile stores will be able to advise on this.
Granite tiles are extremely beautiful tiles and work really well on kitchen countertops, backsplash areas and pool areas. Granite tiles can also be installed on kitchen and bathroom walls but the thickness of the tiles will affect the weight and you need to seek advice from any good tile store. There is no mistaking that granite tiles are a thing of beauty and will be a great addition to your home by adding warmth, beauty and real elegant style.
Marble is one of the most expensive natural stone tiles but will add beauty and style to any home but there are places that marble tiles are not suitable for. Marble tiles work well on some surfaces in the kitchen such as countertops and some types of marble can be used as floor tiles. Marble tiles will stain and mark more easily than other tile options and the maintenance is higher, for this reason they are not really used as wall tiles or installed in bathrooms over large areas.
Slate tiles are a great addition to the bathroom and kitchen and can be used on floors, countertops and as wall tiles. The beautiful shades of slate will add a real earthy feel.
Travertine tiles have a classic look and feel and work well in bathrooms and kitchens, travertine tiles are very versatile tiles that can be sued in many places such as bathrooms, kitchens, on countertops and floors.
Always shop around and check any tile material choices with the manufacture, ensure that they are suitable for installation on walls and floors and always follow all guidelines and instructions on the manufacturer’s guidelines before use.
Natural stone tiles can make excellent wall tiles and add real style and design to any home as well as adding warmth and elegance.
Tile choice offer a wide variety of Tile choice for the walls and floors, we also supply underfloor heating systems. http://www.tilechoice.co.uk
- How to Play an Online Bingo Game Card
- Online casino: new version of the casinos
- Become A Better Poker Player
- Online Poker Strategy
- How To Play New Online Bingo Sites
- Bring Live Bingo Gaming Home with Internet Gambling
- Gain Expertise On Slot Games Through Free No Download Mobile Slot Games
- Win In Poker: Tips When You Play Poker Games For The Money
- Feature Slots – Slots With A Twist!
- Aztec’s Treasure Slot Machine
- How To Play The Slot Machine
- Online Casino Malaysia No Deposit Slot Bonus
- Blackjack Online: A Game Popular Among The Players
- Oni Skill Stop Slot Machine Review
- Finding A Good Slot Casino
- Zorro Slot Machine Critical Overview
- Quick Tips to Play Bingo Online Quick Tips to Play Bingo Online
- Slot Machines: The Backbone of Gambling
- What We Know About the Antique Slot Machine
- Online Poker Strategy for Beginners: Use Play Money to Get Better Then Play for Real Money and Win