Great Remodeling Projects
September 15, 2014 Steven Murphy
There are many reasons why people decide to do some remodeling. It may be that you found an older home for a great deal and purchased it, but it needs some work to bring it up to date. Either way, finding a good Portland remodeling contractor is an important part of what you are doing. Your Portland remodeling contractor can help you decide which projects to do first because they have a higher return on investment (ROI). This means that you get a higher percentage of value added to your home for certain projects.
Many a Portland remodeling contractor will agree with you that redoing the bathroom or kitchen will bring a high rate of return, and that can in part depend on the amount of change that is needed. If you are doing a full remodel, you may be changing not only the appliances, but also the layout, which will necessitate new cabinets and flooring. Many modern kitchens are incredibly different from the older kitchen where they had their humble beginnings. Less drastic kitchen renovations where the layout remains the same and the cabinets can simply be updated will cost much less and will provide an excellent ROI. In fact a kitchen can provide anywhere from 65 to 75 percent return on your investment, so even though it will be expensive, it can really be worth it.
Amazingly, a new front door can actually give you a return of more than 100 percent on the investment. Curb appeal is a big thing, and the front door makes a statement that is reflected by the whole house. Along these same lines, a new garage door comes in with an approximate 85% ROI. These exterior projects add to the curb appeal for prospective buyers.
Finishing a basement is the type of project that could net you as high as 70 percent ROI. This is a great incentive to hire a Portland remodeling contractor to finish off those bedrooms so that your young children can enjoy them as teenagers. There is no need to wait until they are older, because even if you sold the home before then, you would get a great return on that investment.
Finally, another excellent remodeling project is the bathroom. With updated bathroom vanities and fixtures, you could net as much as 65 percent return on your investment. Since your family spends a great deal of time in the bathroom, making it more functional doesn’t have to wait. Knowing which remodeling projects have a high ROI may help you know where to begin, especially if your remodeling budget is limited.
- What All To Consider While Purchasing A Slot machine?
- Online Bingo is a Fresh Face of Gaming
- What to Look for in Online Poker Tells
- Fresh Spin To Your Autumn Winter Work Wear Wardrobe
- Online Slot Games in Virtual Casinos.
- Benefits of internet Casino Benefits
- How single men looking for women online in America
- Sticky Bonuses Do Not Have to Stick
- Bingo Sites Offer Free Money To Take Them on a Test Ride
- 3 Poker Strategies
- Stop Losing at Slots – Lucrative Slots Sessions with Smart Betting
- Busting Online Poker Myths
- Making Profits Through Online Poker
- Wavescasino.com sending ripples in the online gambling scene
- Download free slots from Slot Freebies!!!!!!!!!!
- 4 Online Casino Slots Games Women Love To Play Every Time
- VegasUSA Casino Review
- Casino Gambling for Beginners
- Picking an Online Casino – Traps you must watch out for
- Outlaw Skill Stop Slot Machine Review