Luxury Interior Design
July 27, 2014 Steven Murphy
Choosing the right floor for your home is essential, whether it’s where you currently live, your commercial office space, or simply an investment property to sale at a profit. For lobbies, bathrooms, kitchens choosing to have marble installed will add a sense of luxury and class that no other material will be able to provide. When looking to purchase your marble, though, you need to make sure you are getting the best possible—marble can be expensive so making sure you receive the highest quality and get what you pay for is essential. Follow these simple guidelines to make sure the marble store you choose will give you the best material and support possible when choosing your new marble flooring.
Go for experience.
With any service, experience can make a lot of difference—a marble store is no different. The problem that you can run into when working with a store that has not been in the market for very long is that you run the risk of dealing with a store that doesn’t actually sell marble.
Marble is a very high-end material and, because it is a naturally created stone, not every store actually sells the real thing. Some shops may think they are selling marble but they could be selling something that simply looks similar to marble but isn’t the real thing. When it comes to high-end luxury interior design, the minute details (like making sure your marble is real) matter more than anything else.
With an experienced retailer you don’t run the same risk because if they were selling imitation marble they simply wouldn’t be in business.
Check for insurance.
When dealing with marble, these stores typically have a lot of very expensive inventory in their store or warehouse. If anything were to ever happen to that material, the marble store would suffer huge losses (often times in the hundreds of thousands of dollars depending on how much marble they had in stock). Due to this, a marble store that uses authentic material will have some type of insurance on hand—simply asking if the company is insured (or asking to see their certification) will mean they deal with real marble in most cases as insurance will not cover fake marble being passed off as the real thing.
Prices can make a difference.
It’s important to realize that while marble is a high-end luxury material, that doesn’t mean every marble store will have slabs and tiles priced the same way. Prices for marble can fluctuate a great deal depending on the marble store you go with, and the difference in a few dollars per square feet can make a great deal of impact if you are having marble floors installed over a very large space—this holds even more true if you are investing in a real estate property.
Yomar Consulting is a Fort Lauderdale Interior Design Firm with more then 10 Years of experience. Our Marble store is here to help with any questions you may have, Even if we dont offer the lowest price we want to offer the best in educating our customers to find the best. Our team of Fabricators and Remodelers will help you in the installtion phase, We are experts in Countertops, Flooring and Bathroom Renovations.
- What All To Consider While Purchasing A Slot machine?
- Online Bingo is a Fresh Face of Gaming
- What to Look for in Online Poker Tells
- Fresh Spin To Your Autumn Winter Work Wear Wardrobe
- Online Slot Games in Virtual Casinos.
- Benefits of internet Casino Benefits
- How single men looking for women online in America
- Sticky Bonuses Do Not Have to Stick
- Bingo Sites Offer Free Money To Take Them on a Test Ride
- 3 Poker Strategies
- Stop Losing at Slots – Lucrative Slots Sessions with Smart Betting
- Busting Online Poker Myths
- Making Profits Through Online Poker
- Wavescasino.com sending ripples in the online gambling scene
- Download free slots from Slot Freebies!!!!!!!!!!
- 4 Online Casino Slots Games Women Love To Play Every Time
- VegasUSA Casino Review
- Casino Gambling for Beginners
- Picking an Online Casino – Traps you must watch out for
- Outlaw Skill Stop Slot Machine Review