DIY Wind Generator
May 30, 2014 Steven Murphy
Is it really possible to build your own working DIY wind generator? If so, is it really practical? Is a homemade wind turbine comparable to commercially sold and installed systems? What about parts – are they easy to find? These are the questions I hear most from my readers.
People like the idea of reducing or even eliminating their monthly electric power bill, but they are skeptical about whether or not they could really build such a machine, or if they do build it, if it will actually work and have an impact on their monthly bill.
The simple answer to all of these questions is “yes”. The fact is, a 1000 watt do-it-yourself wind generator can be built by just about anyone for less than $ 200 – and that includes the cost of the instructional materials. The project can be completed in about 2 weekends and there are many easy sources for all of the necessary parts.
Still, many remain skeptical. After all, a wind turbine that you buy and have erected professionally can cost up to $ 10,000. How could an average homeowner do it for under $ 200? Let’s address this for a minute.
Obviously, the components are marked up-just like any other retail service you would purchase. You are paying for wages and labor for the company that manufactures the system as well as the one that sells and installs it. In reality, the biggest part of the expense is in what I like to call the “knowledge cost”. Most people wouldn’t even know where to begin a project like this.
Then again, if you are a die hard DIY enthusiast like me, you already know that almost anything which seems complicated on the surface is for us simply a matter of following the right directions.
Here’s the bottom line. This is a fun and rewarding project that anyone with a few basic tools and modest project skills can complete successfully. It all goes together quite simply and the parts are all easy to find and/or make. The process of generating electricity from the wind has been around for a very long time. It is time tested and simple. Get the right instructional materials and let the wind blow away your energy bills.
You can learn a lot more about DIY wind generators here. You’ll find all the instructional information and resources you need along with our full page reviews of the best guides available.
- How to Play an Online Bingo Game Card
- Online casino: new version of the casinos
- Become A Better Poker Player
- Online Poker Strategy
- How To Play New Online Bingo Sites
- Bring Live Bingo Gaming Home with Internet Gambling
- Gain Expertise On Slot Games Through Free No Download Mobile Slot Games
- Win In Poker: Tips When You Play Poker Games For The Money
- Feature Slots – Slots With A Twist!
- Aztec’s Treasure Slot Machine
- How To Play The Slot Machine
- Online Casino Malaysia No Deposit Slot Bonus
- Blackjack Online: A Game Popular Among The Players
- Oni Skill Stop Slot Machine Review
- Finding A Good Slot Casino
- Zorro Slot Machine Critical Overview
- Quick Tips to Play Bingo Online Quick Tips to Play Bingo Online
- Slot Machines: The Backbone of Gambling
- What We Know About the Antique Slot Machine
- Online Poker Strategy for Beginners: Use Play Money to Get Better Then Play for Real Money and Win