Maid Of Honor Example Speeches
April 30, 2014 Steven Murphy
Marriage is when man and woman decide to become husband and wife, and make this decision in front of a legal authority or in front of God and the Church. This sacred ceremony is traditionally followed by a wedding reception, during which selected people are asked to deliver a speech or to make a toast to the bride and the groom. Here, now, are maid of honor example speeches.
For the beginning of your speech, what you have to do is to greet the wedding guests warmly and then to politely introduce yourself to them. You may say something along these lines: “A wonderful and magical evening, ladies and gentlemen! For those of you who do not know me, I am the bride’s best friend and maid of honor. With that settled, I now wish to congratulate this lovely couple here, and to express my joy at having witnessed two people who deserve each other finally join hands in marriage.”
“To the bride and the groom, know that I am truly happy for the both of you. I have seen you together during the happiest and the saddest of times, the easiest and the most difficult, the best and the worst. And the fact is that, you amazed me. The depth and strength of your love for each other is just so overwhelming that I cannot help it but be amazed, and yes, perhaps envious. I want to find that for myself – to be with the man with whom I can be myself and he’ll still love me for it. I wish to join hands with the one person who makes my heart beat and ache in a good way. I wish to have someone to call my husband and to spend the rest of my life with him.”
“I’m glad you found that. You two deserve each other perfectly, and I know that nothing will ever tear you two apart. So if I believe in your love, you should believe it yourselves too. Every time that you feel like giving up, remind yourself that your marriage is not worth losing over a simple problem or misunderstanding. Hold on to your marriage, and aim at forever.”
“With that being said, may I please ask each and every one of you to raise your glasses as I propose a toast. To the bride and the groom! To their love. To their forever.”
These, now, are maid of honor example speeches.
Go To Best Man Speeches Son Of Groom or Brother Of The Bride Speech Examples For The Latest Offers.
- Sri Lanka’s Tour Of Pakistan- Make Way Pakistan, Sri Lanka Is Back
- Best Casino Bonus
- Slots Empires IOS Is Already Available to iPhone Users
- Slots online defined
- How To Find A Great Casino
- Win Money at Poker
- How to Play an Online Bingo Game Card
- Online casino: new version of the casinos
- Become A Better Poker Player
- Online Poker Strategy
- How To Play New Online Bingo Sites
- Bring Live Bingo Gaming Home with Internet Gambling
- Gain Expertise On Slot Games Through Free No Download Mobile Slot Games
- Win In Poker: Tips When You Play Poker Games For The Money
- Feature Slots – Slots With A Twist!
- Aztec’s Treasure Slot Machine
- How To Play The Slot Machine
- Online Casino Malaysia No Deposit Slot Bonus
- Blackjack Online: A Game Popular Among The Players
- Oni Skill Stop Slot Machine Review