Maid Of Honor Speech For Sister
April 19, 2014 Steven Murphy
Marriage joins a man and a woman in the Holy Sacrament of Matrimony. Apart from the bride and the groom, the happiest people during a wedding day are the newly wed couple’s family members. This happiness can especially be seen once these members of the family deliver their speeches at the wedding reception that follows the ceremony. Here, now, is a sample maid of honor speech for sister.
A great introduction for your speech would be something along these lines: “Family, relatives, and friends – good afternoon! I know that I am not nearly as renowned as the beautiful bride here and so l wish to begin my maid of honor speech by introducing myself. I am, for those of you may be wondering who I am, the bride’s very proud little/older sister. Given the privilege of being blood-related to one of our main stars for night, and being the maid of honor, I stand here in front of all of you to formally welcome you in this celebration. Also, I wish to thank you on behalf of the newly wed couple for gracing this moment with your well-cherished presence.”
After finishing the introductory part of your speech, what you can do next is to congratulate the bride and the groom and to express your own joys owing to your sister’s wedding. “With that settled, I would now like to congratulate my little/older sister and her groom, my brother-in-law, on their wedding day!”
Sis, I know that you’ve dreamed about this for a long time – that you wanted nothing else than to find the man who will love you forever, to have charming little kids, and to raise a family of your own. Now that you’ve realized this dream and you’re about to begin a new chapter in your life, forget not to look back on us and to remember that we’re still here for you – dad, mom, and I.”
“My wish for you and your husband is that you’ll find the happiness that you deserve within your marriage. I am a witness of the strength of your relationship, and I can honestly say that no two people deserve each other better than you two do. May your love for each other remain stronger than anything, and may your relationship last for the rest of your lives. I love you, sis, and once again congratulations!”
This, now, is a sample maid of honor speech for sister.
Go To Wedding Bride Speech or Groom Speeches Examples For The Latest Offers.
- Sri Lanka’s Tour Of Pakistan- Make Way Pakistan, Sri Lanka Is Back
- Best Casino Bonus
- Slots Empires IOS Is Already Available to iPhone Users
- Slots online defined
- How To Find A Great Casino
- Win Money at Poker
- How to Play an Online Bingo Game Card
- Online casino: new version of the casinos
- Become A Better Poker Player
- Online Poker Strategy
- How To Play New Online Bingo Sites
- Bring Live Bingo Gaming Home with Internet Gambling
- Gain Expertise On Slot Games Through Free No Download Mobile Slot Games
- Win In Poker: Tips When You Play Poker Games For The Money
- Feature Slots – Slots With A Twist!
- Aztec’s Treasure Slot Machine
- How To Play The Slot Machine
- Online Casino Malaysia No Deposit Slot Bonus
- Blackjack Online: A Game Popular Among The Players
- Oni Skill Stop Slot Machine Review