Home Cleaning Remedies
April 8, 2014 Steven Murphy
Windows: You can make your very own window cleaner by combining together 2 tablespoons of white vinegar with a gallon of water. Transfer some of this solution into a spray bottle, squirt it on, and then wipe it clean with newspaper. Read more on window cleaning recipe.
Cobwebs: Among the home remedies for cleaning, this method is fairly common and simple, and I’m sure you’ve tried a variation of it in your home. To clean out cobwebs from hard to reach spots, you can put a old sock over the end of a long stick and make it secure with a rubber band. Use it to collect the cobwebs and to clean under radiators and refrigerators. Read on household cleaning tips.
Ovens: This is one of my favorite home cleaning tips. Measure half a cup of full-strength ammonia to fill a small glass bowl, place it in the oven before going to bed and close the door. In the morning, clean away all the dirt that has loosened with a cloth rag or paper towels. If required, you can gently remove collected grease with an abrasive substance such as steel wool. When done, use a damp cloth to wipe the insides of the oven clean.
Toilet Bowl: A toilet bowl may collect faint stains over time. For a home cleaning remedy to get it to look as good as new, add ¼ cup full strength chlorine bleach to it and allow it to sit for 30 minutes. Then use a bowl brush to do some scrubbing and flush.
Drains: Drains getting clogged is something that most of us have to deal with at one point of time or another. Drains where grease buildup is suspected, can be treated to 1 lb washing soda mixed with 3 gallons of boiling water, but be careful not to scald yourself in the process.
If the drain has heavy grease buildup, use a commercial drain opener.
Adhesive Residue: Don’t you hate how those spot that once held a label or sticky tape keeps collecting dust? Try some vinegar in it, and give it a good scrubbing. Alternately, pour a little oil on it and allow it to soak for a while. Then wipe it off. Read more on cleaning with vinegar.
Non-Stick Cookware: Most of us are a little vary of scrubbing non stick cookware, which is why it may collect grime, or get stained over a period of time. Among the home cleaning solutions, it is suggested to heat a solution of 1 cup of water, 2 tbsp baking soda and ½ a cup of chlorine bleach into the pan. Simmer it for 5 to 10 minutes but be careful not to let it boil. Throw out the solution and wash the pan with warm soapy water.
Lesa marie Todhunter http://generationsandcompanionscare.yolasite.com
- How to Play an Online Bingo Game Card
- Online casino: new version of the casinos
- Become A Better Poker Player
- Online Poker Strategy
- How To Play New Online Bingo Sites
- Bring Live Bingo Gaming Home with Internet Gambling
- Gain Expertise On Slot Games Through Free No Download Mobile Slot Games
- Win In Poker: Tips When You Play Poker Games For The Money
- Feature Slots – Slots With A Twist!
- Aztec’s Treasure Slot Machine
- How To Play The Slot Machine
- Online Casino Malaysia No Deposit Slot Bonus
- Blackjack Online: A Game Popular Among The Players
- Oni Skill Stop Slot Machine Review
- Finding A Good Slot Casino
- Zorro Slot Machine Critical Overview
- Quick Tips to Play Bingo Online Quick Tips to Play Bingo Online
- Slot Machines: The Backbone of Gambling
- What We Know About the Antique Slot Machine
- Online Poker Strategy for Beginners: Use Play Money to Get Better Then Play for Real Money and Win