Sister Maid Of Honor Speech Examples
April 5, 2014 Steven Murphy
Marriage is the social union or legal contract between a man and a woman that makes their being husband and wife legal, sacred, and official depending on whether they were married under a legal authority or through a religious commitment in the Church. Wedding ceremonies are usually followed by a reception, during which the sponsors may deliver their individual speeches. Here, now, are sister maid of honor speech examples.
To begin your speech, what you can do is to introduce yourself to the wedding guests. Take a look at this example: “Guests, relatives, and friends of the bride and the groom – I wish you all a pleasant evening! Some of you may be wondering who I am, I know, and so I would like to take this opportunity to make myself known to you. I am the bride’s very proud little sister, ladies and gentlemen, and it is for this reason that I was also given the privilege, and perhaps the burden, of being her maid of honor. And so, on behalf of my sister – the bride – and her groom, I would like to formally welcome you all in this celebration!
“But more than just that, I would also like to thank each and every one of you for finding the time in your busy schedules to be here and to share in the magic of this moment. It surely means a lot to the newly wed couple here to see so many of the people who are dearest to their hearts gathered here in this hall to help them celebrate what is probably one of the happiest days of their lives. Thank you for all your support and for your assistance. Your kindness and generosity, I am certain, will forever be remembered.”
“And now, to the bride and the groom, congratulations! Sis, envious as I may be since you have caught yourself a nice young husband, and I haven’t yet, please know that I am truly happy for you. You deserve it. You’re a good person and you’re the greatest sister anyone could ever wish for. I will never forget how you took care of me and how you inspired me to become the kind of person you are – brave, intelligent, and kind-hearted.”
“With that being said, I now propose a toast. To the bride and groom. To their happy and lasting marriage.”
These, now, are sister maid of honor speech examples.
Go To Best Man Speech Examples Brother or Groom Speech To Bride For The Latest Offers.
- How to Play an Online Bingo Game Card
- Online casino: new version of the casinos
- Become A Better Poker Player
- Online Poker Strategy
- How To Play New Online Bingo Sites
- Bring Live Bingo Gaming Home with Internet Gambling
- Gain Expertise On Slot Games Through Free No Download Mobile Slot Games
- Win In Poker: Tips When You Play Poker Games For The Money
- Feature Slots – Slots With A Twist!
- Aztec’s Treasure Slot Machine
- How To Play The Slot Machine
- Online Casino Malaysia No Deposit Slot Bonus
- Blackjack Online: A Game Popular Among The Players
- Oni Skill Stop Slot Machine Review
- Finding A Good Slot Casino
- Zorro Slot Machine Critical Overview
- Quick Tips to Play Bingo Online Quick Tips to Play Bingo Online
- Slot Machines: The Backbone of Gambling
- What We Know About the Antique Slot Machine
- Online Poker Strategy for Beginners: Use Play Money to Get Better Then Play for Real Money and Win