5 House Cleaning Tips
January 25, 2014 Steven Murphy
Cleaning the house may not be one of your favorite things to do, but it is definitely an important task to complete. Properly cleaning your house not only makes it look more presentable, it gets rid of the harmful germs and bacteria as well. Don’t wait too long to clean your house. If you do, it will only make the process more frustrating. Aim to clean your house about once a week. Here are five house cleaning tips.
Make a To-do List
Before you begin cleaning, it is important to make a to-do list. A to-do list will keep you on track and prevent you from forgetting any tasks. Write down all of the tasks you want to accomplish, and cross them off as you finish them.
Clean the Dirtiest Rooms First
It’s best to clean the dirtiest rooms first to get them out of the way. The dirtiest rooms in most people’s houses are usually the kitchen and bathroom. Clean these rooms first, so you don’t have to worry about them later. When you get finished cleaning these rooms, everything else will seem much easier.
Don’t Apply Cleaning Products Directly to Furniture
Instead of spraying a cleaning product directly to furniture, spray it on your cloth instead. This way, you won’t have to worry about putting too much cleaning product on the furniture.
Don’t Wipe Windows and Mirrors in Swirling Motions
When you wipe your mirrors and windows, make sure to use vertical and horizontal strokes. If you make swirling patterns, they will show up once the sun hits.
Avoid Making Cleaning a Chore
It may seem difficult, but you should avoid making cleaning a chore.
This way, it will seem less dreadful. While you are cleaning, turn on some upbeat music. Some music will put you in a good mood and keep you motivated. Also, consider moving your body as you’re exercising. For example, you can move your body from side to side when you vacuum.
By following the tips above, you can have your house cleaned in no time. When you invite other people over, they will be asking you how you keep your home so clean.
Find More informations:
Andy Martin is employed a Ram Cleaning Services, a commercial cleaning company offering commercial cleaning, and carpet cleaning in Calgary.
- How to Play an Online Bingo Game Card
- Online casino: new version of the casinos
- Become A Better Poker Player
- Online Poker Strategy
- How To Play New Online Bingo Sites
- Bring Live Bingo Gaming Home with Internet Gambling
- Gain Expertise On Slot Games Through Free No Download Mobile Slot Games
- Win In Poker: Tips When You Play Poker Games For The Money
- Feature Slots – Slots With A Twist!
- Aztec’s Treasure Slot Machine
- How To Play The Slot Machine
- Online Casino Malaysia No Deposit Slot Bonus
- Blackjack Online: A Game Popular Among The Players
- Oni Skill Stop Slot Machine Review
- Finding A Good Slot Casino
- Zorro Slot Machine Critical Overview
- Quick Tips to Play Bingo Online Quick Tips to Play Bingo Online
- Slot Machines: The Backbone of Gambling
- What We Know About the Antique Slot Machine
- Online Poker Strategy for Beginners: Use Play Money to Get Better Then Play for Real Money and Win