October 7, 2013 Steven Murphy
Some sure signs that it is time to have your ducts clean are:
Dust Lines Around Your Registers
Less Air Volume Coming From your Vents
Stale or Musty Odors When Unit is running
Burning Smell When You Start The System
Better air quality can be life changing. If you notice one or more of these concerns, we recommend that you have your ducts checked. If you notice you or your children suffering from headaches or sneezing more often, these can be other signs that you should have your ducts checked.
Americans spend approximately 90% of our life inside. So improving air quality is a must! Dirty air can cause allergies, sickness, and many breathing related problems. If you already have allergies or trouble breathing, poor air quality can only make your problem worse.
Duct cleaning is a job that requires a specialist. Call a trained professional and have them come out and evaluate the quality of air in your home. You will not only have better air quality, you will find that clean units help cut back on the maintenance of your system and will help decrease energy costs.
Most modern units will feature a DCSS (Ducts Cleaned Sealed and Sanitized). Ask your hired specialist about this feature.
The basic air duct cleaning process will begin with drop cloths and floors savers being placed where needed.
An antimicrobial cleansing solution is used with a roto-brush to physically clean the supply and return vents. This antimicrobial cleansing solution kills any microbial organisms and will eliminate the dust mites that are living in your air ducts. This cleansing solution is also a non-volatile organic compound. A 75 foot long hose is used with a high powered vacuum to suck everything out of the air duct into a large bag.
Everything is self contained. You will not have particles of dust and debris floating around in your home. The air that is returned back into the home is filtered thru two hepa filters. The hepa filters will catch any unwanted particles and leave the air in your home clean and fresh.
When the job is complete the technicians at Easy AC will seal all the connection points and correct any damaged areas throughout your air ducts.
Easy AC has 37 years of combined experience in the heating and cooling industry. Duct cleaning in Tampa is something we value as extremely important.
- How to Play with Online Bingo Game in Bingo Sites UK
- Casino Bonuses Online
- Casino Bonus and Discount explained
- The Variety of Online Casino Games
- Online Casinos Feeling the Credit Crunch
- Is a 300% Casino Bonus Worth Using?
- What All To Consider While Purchasing A Slot machine?
- Online Bingo is a Fresh Face of Gaming
- What to Look for in Online Poker Tells
- Fresh Spin To Your Autumn Winter Work Wear Wardrobe
- Online Slot Games in Virtual Casinos.
- Benefits of internet Casino Benefits
- How single men looking for women online in America
- Sticky Bonuses Do Not Have to Stick
- Bingo Sites Offer Free Money To Take Them on a Test Ride
- 3 Poker Strategies
- Stop Losing at Slots – Lucrative Slots Sessions with Smart Betting
- Busting Online Poker Myths
- Making Profits Through Online Poker
- Wavescasino.com sending ripples in the online gambling scene