Top four natural cleaning supplies
July 15, 2013 Steven Murphy
While market is flooded with numerous chemical based cleaning supplies in Melbourne, we have natural and instant solution for this, right around us. Often we run after something that we already have and realize its presence lately. Natural cleaning supplies are some of them which are available easily and are quite effective. Moreover, being natural they are not harmful and neither do they have any side effects. In fact, using them regularly at home can improve hygiene and environment of the home. Some of popular replacements of commercial cleaning supplies are as follows:
Borax is a natural cleaning agent that can easily tackle stubborn stains often present in sinks and toilet bowls. Borax, when applied on the walls of toilet bowls with a soft brush cleans every bit of stain. Also, it kills molds and germs. It can be used both in sinks and carpets. To use it, make a thick paste of 1/2 cup borax and 1/2 cup of water, and apply on the stained carpet. Wash it after keeping it for few minutes. Use the power directly in the bowls and sinks.
Baking soda is another natural cleaning agent which is used to clean floors and surfaces. It destroys odors from the root instead of covering them up. Baking soda can be used in any corner of the house. Popularly, they are used for cleaning kitchen counters or to remove hard grease and stains from floors. For bathrooms cleaning, mix three parts of baking soda with one part of water, and apply on the bathroom floor to remove stains. This is also an effective solution for choked drain pipes.
Just pour 1/4 cup baking soda down the drain weekly and avoid the problem of blocked pipe. You can also use for cleaning toys by making a paste of one quarter cup baking soda and the same amount of warm water.
Vinegar is a very effective natural all-purpose cleaning agent. The benefit of using Vinegar is that it cleans as well deodorizes the surface at a time and that too without causing any harm to it. It is safe to use on many surfaces like bathroom kitchen and fabric. By mixing one part water and one part vinegar, you can clean bathroom counter and bathtub. To clean up rings in the toilet, use pure vinegar. Kitchen floor, appliances and stove can be also cleaned with Vinegar. It can be also used as a natural fabric softener. This is very good option for people having sensitive skin.
So far, you have been using lemon juice in food items, but they can be also used as a natural cleaner in a home. It has a feature to destroy soap scum and hard water stains on any surface. Mix one part lemon juice and one part water, bottle it in a spray container for bathroom and kitchen cleaning. Lemon juice when mixed with baking soda works tremendously to clean and shine brass and copper items.
This article is shared by Anne Mehla for Cedar Hospitality. Cedar provides high quality cleaning supplies and aged care supplies in Melbourne. Cedar Hospitality also supplies wide range of catering equipments in Melbourne.
- Play Poker in India – KQPoker.com
- Where To Find A Poker Dictionary And Casino Hotels Online
- Patterns in Bingo
- Play Online Poker Games!
- Free Online Casino Tournaments
- Wage an All-Out War Against Your Enemies! The Appeal of Casino War as a Card Game
- Bingo Promotions at Bingo MagiX High on Fizz
- When It Comes to Poker, Should You Go to Vegas, or Should You Play Online?
- Proficient Players Can Sign Up Real Money Online Poker Sites And Win Money
- Do the Bingo with Bingo Canada Sites
- Blackjack Sniper Critical Overview
- Reviewing The Spiral Coil Hand Crimpers
- Online Poker Guide to Software Security and Banking Details
- Enjoy Interest Free Slots Game Online
- Factors to Consider when Choosing an Online Casino to Play at
- How to Play Poker — Poker Table Position
- Texas Holdem Poker Strategy
- Clear Your Casino Bonus by Playing Online Craps
- Easy Online Slots
- How to Find Scholarships for Single Moms