December 17, 2011 Steven Murphy
The bathroom is a place where hygiene and cleanliness is very important. It should be cleaned regularly where deep cleaning is required on a weekly basis. Normally, the interior of a bathroom is made in such a manner so it is easy to clean and maintain. Some easy steps are given below to clean Bathroom.
You may use special toilet cleaners to clean toilet. Be careful when you are using chemicals for washing. Rinse it properly and wash thoroughly. Never use any toilet cleaners (chemicals) in the bathtub. Pour the cleaning and leave it for 5 to 10 minutes for a better result, then scrub with a toilet brush (long-handled would be better). This cleaning should be done in daily basis.
Bathtubs and washbasin:
Some of the supplies you need to clean your bathtub and washbasin are mildew remover, bathroom disinfectant cleanser, old toothbrush or a grout brush, soft-bristled brush, and a sponge. The walls and surround above your bathtub and washbasin should be cleaned before you start cleaning them. Leave the solution on the walls and then leave it for 5 to 10 minutes for a better result. Use an old toothbrush to get at hard to reach areas, such as the corners, around the taps or the grout around the tub. Then rinse the solution by using the brush and wash properly. Use the sponge to remove the water marks from the walls.
Mirrors increase the attractiveness of a bathroom so it is important to keep them clean and sparkling. Use glass cleaners for better result, applied with a sponge or sprayed directly onto the glass, followed by buffing with a lint-free cloth or paper towel. Wrinkled newspaper can also be used as the ink will act as a polish.
Always clean the mirrors horizontally or vertically.
They are usually made of strong, inert, stain-resistant materials such as ceramic tile, cultured marble and plastic laminate. Most will respond well to just a regular wipe with a sponge moistened with water. If you have a plastic laminate countertop and it has become particularly dirty, you can use the rough side of a wet scrubbing pad to gently rub away grease and grime, before wiping with the sponge side.
The glass shower doors and walls can be cleaned with a sponge dipped in white vinegar, which will help to keep them dazzling. For the tiled walls, run the shower on the hottest water temperature and soak the walls. Use a mixture of ½ cup vinegar, 1 cup clear ammonia and ¼ baking powder, all mixed in 1 gallon of warm water and apply to the tiles with a sponge. Rinse thoroughly with clean water.
After finishing the all cleaning the floor should be cleaned. The cleaning depends on the type of floorings. Mop the floor after cleaning.
While cleaning, always you should wear gloves and eye protection and keep the area well-ventilated.
- No Deposit Bonus to Lure New Players
- What it takes to be an Advantage Blackjack Player
- Learning Poker Online
- Winning At Blackjack
- Global Spin Flash Dryer Industry 2016, Trends and Forecast Report
- Understanding a Match Deposit Casino Bonus
- A Better Understanding of Online Poker
- Slots Machine: Moving Ahead Of All Other Onlnie Casino Games
- How to Play with Online Bingo Game in Bingo Sites UK
- Casino Bonuses Online
- Casino Bonus and Discount explained
- The Variety of Online Casino Games
- Online Casinos Feeling the Credit Crunch
- Is a 300% Casino Bonus Worth Using?
- What All To Consider While Purchasing A Slot machine?
- Online Bingo is a Fresh Face of Gaming
- What to Look for in Online Poker Tells
- Fresh Spin To Your Autumn Winter Work Wear Wardrobe
- Online Slot Games in Virtual Casinos.
- Benefits of internet Casino Benefits