A Guide to Bathroom Remodeling
February 16, 2021 Steven Murphy
There is a reason why many Hollywood actors keep their awards in their bathrooms — all their guests will visit that room at some point, so why not put the trophies were everyone will see them? But even if you haven’t won any Academy Awards, your guests will be still checking out you bathroom. A well-done bathroom remodeling can impress your guests and boost the value of your home.
Bathroom remodeling can be as simple as new paint and fixtures, or it can be a total renovation and expansion. If you want to begin bathroom remodeling, the first thing you should do is assess your current bathroom.
Think about these questions to make sure you get the most out of your project:
How many people will be using the bathroom? If a family shares one bathroom it may be a good idea to have a separate area for the toilet and shower so that someone can be showering while another person uses the mirror and vanity.
What is the bathroom’s current condition? Attacking grimy tile with bleach or industrial tile cleaning solution, polishing the fixtures, and adding brighter lights can put the sparkle back in your bathroom and cost lest than a renovation. But if the bathroom is out-of-date, falling apart or just boring, consider more intense changes.
How much money do you have for the renovation? Before you begin, think of how much money you can realistically afford. No remodeling project should put you in debt. Once you have a budget, take a trip to your local hardware store to check out prices. Comparison shop and start looking for deals before you start your renovation project. You don’t need to buy everything at once; you can easily wait for store sales to buy the tools you need and store them.
How much work can you do one your own? If this is your first remodeling project, go easy on yourself. You will need to use this room, so make sure you don’t get yourself into trouble. If your bathroom needs new wiring, plumbing, or even tile, don’t be afraid to ask for professional help. Just make sure you account for it in your budget.
How much space do you have? If you can knock down walls, be sure to plan ahead. Pocket doors and a shower, not a bathtub, are easy ways of conserving space.
How long will you be using the bathroom? If you are remodeling to help sell your house, or might be selling soon, it may be best to stick with simple, conservative changes. Make things work and look clean, but don’t add your dream whirlpool tub.
These questions address some of the most basic points of bathroom remodeling. Plan ahead, budget, watch for deals, and don’t be afraid to ask for help. Remember, bathroom modeling should be fun, and the results are all for your enjoyment. Make the most of it.
- Play Blackjack Online or Offline?
- Casino Bonus Hunters Wager Aggressively
- How Beneficial Poker Bots Are
- Online Poker Show Freeroll Explained
- Free Online Casino
- Online slots: simplest and easiest game
- Best New Online Casino Sites Enthuse Players With Unique Offers
- How Find Top Gambling Site in Mobile Casino Sites
- Learning Some Basics of Playing Online Slots on Stargames
- Online Bingo Cards
- Examples of a Best Online Casino Bonus
- Bingo MagiX Gives an Easy Start to Bingo Play
- What To look For When You Download Slots
- Claim Your Online Casino Bonuses now
- Playing Poker Online For Extreme Entertaining And Entertainment
- Casino Gamling System Myths for Craps, Blackjack, Roulette and Video Poker.
- A Beginner’s Intro to Online Poker
- How to Choose The Best Online Poker Room
- UK Online Bingo – Winning is Easy
- You Can Win At Online Slots