Cleaning Supplies and Chemical Threats
July 16, 2017 Steven Murphy
When you go to a department store to shop for cleaning supplies, you will notice that there are tons of them promising to clean surfaces in no time. You will see all sorts of cleaning supplies for the various parts of the house. There is one for cleaning the kitchen, the bathrooms, and the rest of the house. The problem with these cleaning supplies is that they are packed with chemicals that are harmful to both your health and the environment.
If you are going to schedule a cleaning activity, you should not only monitor your house cleaning check list,you should also check the supplies you are going to use. As mentioned earlier, these supplies could contain chemicals that could threaten your health. Imagine using it in your kitchen. It can easily reach your food or the utensils you use to prepare your food. Aside from that, most of the time its fumes can cause nausea and dizziness.
Whether you are cleaning in the suburbs or anywhere in the country, you have to be mindful of the cleaning tools you use. Check the labels. One of the best ways to prevent chemical related problems is to purchase cleaning supplies that says completely biodegradable. There is a lot of it in the market today. Ask for assistance if you are unsure of the different products on the display. Clerks from the store will happily direct you to non toxic substances.
You can also formulate your own cleaning supplies. There are several items at home that you can use. Vinegar and baking soda are among the popular ingredients in formulating cleaning substances. These ingredients are great deodorizer and they are cheaper too. The baking soda is also known for effectively cleaning sinks and the like. Apart from these items, there are also other things you can use that you will find at home. Among them are lemon juice and olive oil.
If you are a fan of house cleaning services,make sure that you ask them of the materials they use. Make sure that they are using non toxic substances because even if they rinse it thoroughly with water, there could still be residues of harmful chemicals left. This could endanger you, your kids, and even your pets. There are many experts who hold these cleaning supplies responsible for the increase in incidences of asthma and cancer. However, there are also those who say that as long as they are used properly, parents should not worry about anything. Although there is an ongoing debate on the real effects of toxic substances on human health, it is better to be safe than sorry.
Think about the health concerns in your household when choosing cleaning supplies. If you do not want to risk your welfare, go green. There is a pool of cheap non toxic substances out there.For more great cleaning tips to keep your home clean and organized fast, visit http://www.speedcleaningstrategy.com/cleaning-supplies.html and receive your free 10 day mini eCourse just for visiting our website.
- Blackjack Sniper Critical Overview
- Reviewing The Spiral Coil Hand Crimpers
- Online Poker Guide to Software Security and Banking Details
- Enjoy Interest Free Slots Game Online
- Factors to Consider when Choosing an Online Casino to Play at
- How to Play Poker — Poker Table Position
- Texas Holdem Poker Strategy
- Clear Your Casino Bonus by Playing Online Craps
- Easy Online Slots
- How to Find Scholarships for Single Moms
- How to Discover the Value of Real Casino Poker Chips
- Canada Bingo Tournaments
- Get away from boredom with singles trips
- Slots – Past Present and Future
- Is It Legal for U.S. Poker Players To Play Texas Holdem Poker Online?
- Finding a Reputable No Deposit Casino
- Things to Expect in a Live Online Poker Event
- Online blackjack for professional players
- Cost Free Bingo Games Online for recreation
- Advantage of Playing Bingo Online in Australian Bingo Sites