Cleaning Supplies and Chemical Threats
July 16, 2017 Steven Murphy
When you go to a department store to shop for cleaning supplies, you will notice that there are tons of them promising to clean surfaces in no time. You will see all sorts of cleaning supplies for the various parts of the house. There is one for cleaning the kitchen, the bathrooms, and the rest of the house. The problem with these cleaning supplies is that they are packed with chemicals that are harmful to both your health and the environment.
If you are going to schedule a cleaning activity, you should not only monitor your house cleaning check list,you should also check the supplies you are going to use. As mentioned earlier, these supplies could contain chemicals that could threaten your health. Imagine using it in your kitchen. It can easily reach your food or the utensils you use to prepare your food. Aside from that, most of the time its fumes can cause nausea and dizziness.
Whether you are cleaning in the suburbs or anywhere in the country, you have to be mindful of the cleaning tools you use. Check the labels. One of the best ways to prevent chemical related problems is to purchase cleaning supplies that says completely biodegradable. There is a lot of it in the market today. Ask for assistance if you are unsure of the different products on the display. Clerks from the store will happily direct you to non toxic substances.
You can also formulate your own cleaning supplies. There are several items at home that you can use. Vinegar and baking soda are among the popular ingredients in formulating cleaning substances. These ingredients are great deodorizer and they are cheaper too. The baking soda is also known for effectively cleaning sinks and the like. Apart from these items, there are also other things you can use that you will find at home. Among them are lemon juice and olive oil.
If you are a fan of house cleaning services,make sure that you ask them of the materials they use. Make sure that they are using non toxic substances because even if they rinse it thoroughly with water, there could still be residues of harmful chemicals left. This could endanger you, your kids, and even your pets. There are many experts who hold these cleaning supplies responsible for the increase in incidences of asthma and cancer. However, there are also those who say that as long as they are used properly, parents should not worry about anything. Although there is an ongoing debate on the real effects of toxic substances on human health, it is better to be safe than sorry.
Think about the health concerns in your household when choosing cleaning supplies. If you do not want to risk your welfare, go green. There is a pool of cheap non toxic substances out there.For more great cleaning tips to keep your home clean and organized fast, visit http://www.speedcleaningstrategy.com/cleaning-supplies.html and receive your free 10 day mini eCourse just for visiting our website.
- Online Gambling Casinos
- Poker: Strip Poker – Adding Zest to a Boring Game
- From Lush Casinos to Online Environments: Learning How to Play Video Poker
- Top Five Online Poker Advantages
- Title: No-download mode at the online casino web-sites. What is this and how to use it?
- 10 Reasons to Use an Online Casino
- Free Bingo Games Rule the Roost
- new uk slots sites
- GET MORE THAN A FREE WELCOME BONUS CASINO MALAYSIA
- Magento 2 Spin and Win Extension by Knowband
- Online poker tournaments are worth playing
- How to Play Online Poker free
- The Top 5 Poker Variations
- Fun Poker: Enjoy the Game by Using Our Winning Poker Tips
- How to start from scratch in online poker.
- USA Casino: The new casino
- How to obtain mobile casino bonus
- The Difference Between Online Poker and Real Poker
- How Can Free Online Blackjack Help Anybody?
- What We Know About Slot Machine Banks