Roomate Search And Seizure
June 23, 2017 Steven Murphy
Ariane is a college student in a large Midwestern university. She is enjoying her junior year in college. She lives in a small apartment just outside of campus. Since in college, she has had a number of different roommates. All have since moved on to different places. She is currently searching for a new roommate.
There have been plenty of potentials, but she has not found the right one. One day she met a young lady who was a freshman in her college. They began to talk. Araine asked her where she was from. Low and behold she was from Arianes hometown. She said she was looking for a place to live, while she attended school. Ariane invited her to see her apartment. The freshman liked where Ariane lived.
The two saw no problem in becoming roommates. They became close friends. They shared the expenses and responsibilities. They also respected each others privacy. Everything was going well. One day Ariane was looking for a watch that her parents had given to her as a gift. She could not find the watch.
She finally gave up the search. She figured she had just forgot and left it somewhere. As time went on, a few more things seem to vanish from the apartment. Ariane reported all the missing items to apartment security. She began to suspect her roommate. She thought to herself, this did not start happening until her roommate moved in.
She confronted the roommate about the missing items. The roommate denied taking the items. She was furious that Ariane had accused her of such a thing. The relationship was starting to deteriorate. The two began to believe that living together was no longer a good idea. The roommate was about to move out.
One day while in class, Ariane was summoned to the apartment security office. When she got there the person in charge asked her if she reported some items missing. She said yes. He pulled out some items in a box and asked her if she could identify them. They were all her missing items. She made positive identification on all of them.
She asked the security officer how they were found? The guard said there was a janitor who had somehow gotten access to a master key. He was taking small things from different apartments for possible resell. He said the janitor was fired, arrested and charged with burglary. He also told her a project was already underway to have all locks on the apartments changed.
At that moment, all she could think about was the roommate that she accused of stealing. It was a terrible feeling. She took her things and hurried to apologize to her roommate. This was the day she was supposed to move out. She hoped they could be friends again. When she got to the apartment the roommate was gone.
She left a note. It said, that she really did not take the missing items. She also said, that she was moving back home. She wished Ariane good luck with her college studies. Ariane felt as small as an ant.
There was a perfectly great person whom she accused of being a thief without any proof. Getting proof is the only sure method of solving a crime. False accusations can be very damaging.
Accusations should only be made after you have solid proof of who committed the crime. Even then the proper authorities should examine the evidence. Getting evidence is not always easy, but it is the only way to prove guilt beyond a shadow of a doubt.
- Getting Close To Online Casinos: Expert Reviews
- Bingo Game Online and Bingo Game Rules
- How To Win On A Casino Slot Machine
- Dozen poker releases its Top products for June 2009
- Arabian Nights and Icy Wonders – Two Popular Online Slots
- New Online Casino Slots: i-Slots
- The Irresistible Perks Of Getting Online Cashbacks
- When Looking At Casino Bonuses – What You Need To Know Before Registering
- Best Bonus Casino Internet: Are You Getting a Good Deal?
- How to Withdraw Money at Online Casinos Step by Step?
- The Facts of Playing Poker Online
- Online Casino Guides: Orienting Yourself to Internet Gaming
- Poker: Finding a Good Poker Room
- The Fun Of Free Online Slots
- Play Online Poker 101: A Guide to 7 Card Stud Hi Lo
- The Fun Of Free Slots
- Online Poker Rules: The Difference Between Land-Based Poker Games and Internet Poker
- LATEST CASINO’S LATEST REVIEW: SLOTTY VEGAS CASINO
- Easy and Best Online Blackjack Tips
- How To Win At Online Sic Bo