Tips on Cleaning Ceramic Tile Floors Properly with Used Floor Scrubbers in Los Angeles
January 27, 2017 Steven Murphy
Ceramic tile floors are beautiful and stain-proof, making them a popular choice among homeowners. However, because they literally get walked over all the time, they’re still bound to get dirty. Easy-to-use used floor scrubbers in Los Angeles may do a good bulk of the work, but maintaining the brilliance of ceramic tile floors also require some elbow grease. Here are a few tips on properly caring for ceramic tile floors.
First, it’s important to remember that daily cleaning is critical in maintaining ceramic tile flooring. It is often recommended to vacuum the tiles using a special backpack vacuum cleaner instead of sweeping to protect indoor air quality. Dirt is known to stick on the surface of the tile, specifically for tiles with textured surfaces. For regular cleaning sessions (preferably daily), a mild detergent with a neutral pH level is known to rinse well and maintain the tiles’ shine.
Next, avoid cleaning aids like steel wool, scouring powders, or other abrasive materials to prevent scratches. Brand new or used janitorial equipment in Los Angeles like floor scrubbers are designed for that specific job, with appendages meant to effectively clean out dirt without damaging the tiles’ delicate finish. However, use them with caution; while ceramic tiles are pretty durable, they’re not indestructible.
The succeeding item on the list is the grout, the glue that holds ceramic tiles together, which are much more prone to getting dirty. A mix of ingredients such as sand, cement, acrylic, and silicon, grout is more likely to collect grime and dirt if they’re unsealed. Once discoloration is visible, mix 1/4 cup of mild detergent with 1 gallon of water to create a cleaning solution to be applied on the grout.
Lastly, there are more things to avoid. For instance, ceramic tiles must not be cleaned using bleach or ammonia-based cleaners, as these substances are harsh and may damage the tiles’ finish and even contribute to gradual discoloration. Oil-based cleaners should also be ditched, especially for cleaning glazed ceramic tiles.
Specialized cleaning equipment may be much more efficient than their predecessors, but they can only do so much. They need to be complemented with the user’s cleaning efforts for the most desirable results. To know more about how to properly clean ceramic tile floors, visit http://home.howstuffworks.com/home-improvement/household-hints-tips/cleaning-organizing/floor-cleaning-tips.htm.
- Getting Close To Online Casinos: Expert Reviews
- Bingo Game Online and Bingo Game Rules
- How To Win On A Casino Slot Machine
- Dozen poker releases its Top products for June 2009
- Arabian Nights and Icy Wonders – Two Popular Online Slots
- New Online Casino Slots: i-Slots
- The Irresistible Perks Of Getting Online Cashbacks
- When Looking At Casino Bonuses – What You Need To Know Before Registering
- Best Bonus Casino Internet: Are You Getting a Good Deal?
- How to Withdraw Money at Online Casinos Step by Step?
- The Facts of Playing Poker Online
- Online Casino Guides: Orienting Yourself to Internet Gaming
- Poker: Finding a Good Poker Room
- The Fun Of Free Online Slots
- Play Online Poker 101: A Guide to 7 Card Stud Hi Lo
- The Fun Of Free Slots
- Online Poker Rules: The Difference Between Land-Based Poker Games and Internet Poker
- LATEST CASINO’S LATEST REVIEW: SLOTTY VEGAS CASINO
- Easy and Best Online Blackjack Tips
- How To Win At Online Sic Bo