Maintaining Bathroom Cleanliness With Cleaning Supplies
December 28, 2016 Steven Murphy
The idea here is to make this experience as easy and painless as possible with your cleaning supplies at hand. Before you embark on any sort of bathroom scrubbing, you will need to first remove anything in the way. These are things like laundry baskets, hampers, dirty towels and clothes and anything else in the way. Incase there was bathroom remodeling done recently, make sure debris and dust is cleared.
Places where dust settles like on top of cabinets, ventilation fans, window sills among others should be dusted off next using dust free spray or a duster. Any dust that resettles back surfaces should then be wiped off after which the floor should be swept with a dust, rubber squeegee, or dust broom. After this is done, then other cleaning steps follow.
The first place to begin with is the toilet. This is because of all other places in the house this is where most bacteria and viruses are formed. Pour bowl disinfectant and if you do not have any, bleach solution should do. Give the cleaner about half an hour to sit and thoroughly disinfect the bowl. Then scrub it using a toilet brush and do not forget to scrub under the rim. Wipe the outside using a disinfectant cleaner and a rag.
The next place to be cleaned is the bathtub. To clean the tub, there are a number of cleaners that can be used. Where there is mold growing on tiles, a mildew and mold cleaner can be used or alternatively bleach and water can also be used. Wait a few minutes after spraying the tile then scrub using either a toothbrush or tile brush.
Scrubbing the tub should be done using a heavy duty sponge to remove soap scum, using scum removing products. Specific products are designed to remove any rust stains or lime on the bathtub and then remove any hair from using a paper towel from the drain area. To rinse the tub turn on the faucet together with the shower head. The same products used on the tub can be used on to clean the sink too.
Soap and toothpaste on the sink can be scrubbed off using a sponge. Disinfect cabinet handles and doors, countertops and windowsill if need be using a general disinfectant. Once the floor has been mopped and dry meaning no risk of falling, the stuff that was earlier removed from the bathroom can now be moved back.
- Ways to Select a Good Online Casino
- The Best Internet Casino Games
- Tips to Improve your Blackjack Game
- Idea of Free Slots in Online Casinos
- Online Gambling Casinos
- Poker: Strip Poker – Adding Zest to a Boring Game
- From Lush Casinos to Online Environments: Learning How to Play Video Poker
- Top Five Online Poker Advantages
- Title: No-download mode at the online casino web-sites. What is this and how to use it?
- 10 Reasons to Use an Online Casino
- Free Bingo Games Rule the Roost
- new uk slots sites
- GET MORE THAN A FREE WELCOME BONUS CASINO MALAYSIA
- Magento 2 Spin and Win Extension by Knowband
- Online poker tournaments are worth playing
- How to Play Online Poker free
- The Top 5 Poker Variations
- Fun Poker: Enjoy the Game by Using Our Winning Poker Tips
- How to start from scratch in online poker.
- USA Casino: The new casino