Hardwood Flooring Of Bamboo
December 12, 2015 Steven Murphy
Many people know about bamboo. Is this good option for hardwood flooring? Bamboo belongs to sugar can family. Its growth is wide in Asia especially. Bamboo is not wood technically speaking but you can say that it is fast growing grass. This is one of the fastest growing plants of the earth and its strength is almost equal to steel. This plant is not only growing fast but it is also helping in restoring degraded land and they grow form their remaining parts after their cutting and there is no need of replanting them. Bamboo, which people use for flooring, is famous as wood and many people call it bamboo hardwood flooring. Although floor of bamboo is not suitable for bathroom but it is the best option for other kinds of flooring or other rooms of the home. Normally wood of flooring need 50 to 100 years to reach its maturity however bamboo reaches on its maturity within 5 years.
Many people want to know that bamboo flooring is good.
If yes than why? Most of the people know that bamboos are hardwood and it is very good for high traffic areas. Bamboo is also ecologically friendly because it is easy to renew. Bamboo is also more stable than all other woods of flooring.
If you see its pros and cons then positive and negative qualities of bamboo flooring depends upon manufacturer who is making floor form bamboo. Today there are many manufacturer of bamboo flooring due to which it is difficult to decide that which one is the best therefore your must ask some hard questions form these manufacturers. Here are some questions which you must ask from manufacturer from whom your are purchasing bamboo hardwood flooring.Are bamboos for flooring mature?(because bamboo which are younger have not ability to bear any stress or they are not durable)Are bamboos dry? If they are dry then what is percentage of moisture in them? (As much as lower would be moisture in bamboo, it would be durable.
Ideal moisture percentage in 6 to 8%)
Source of bamboo from which you have taken is environmentally good. (bamboo should be from that plantation which has not any pesticides, herbicides or fertilizers)Was cutting of bamboo clean?What are adhesive which you used? Are these bamboos free from formaldehyde? Adhesive which you use is cheap and in which condition you used it?Did you import bamboo from many companies? Are these companies strict on their quality control and check?What is the warranty of your product?How much tough finish of this product? Does this product has resistant against scratches? Has this product ability to resist abrasion?Has this product ability to refinish and brand like Hardwood?Do you have any outlet, which is near?As these questions shows that finding a reliable and reputable manufacturer is difficult. However If you will get success in finding a reliable company, you will find reliable and reputable product at the end.
- The Best Internet Casino Games
- Tips to Improve your Blackjack Game
- Idea of Free Slots in Online Casinos
- Online Gambling Casinos
- Poker: Strip Poker – Adding Zest to a Boring Game
- From Lush Casinos to Online Environments: Learning How to Play Video Poker
- Top Five Online Poker Advantages
- Title: No-download mode at the online casino web-sites. What is this and how to use it?
- 10 Reasons to Use an Online Casino
- Free Bingo Games Rule the Roost
- new uk slots sites
- GET MORE THAN A FREE WELCOME BONUS CASINO MALAYSIA
- Magento 2 Spin and Win Extension by Knowband
- Online poker tournaments are worth playing
- How to Play Online Poker free
- The Top 5 Poker Variations
- Fun Poker: Enjoy the Game by Using Our Winning Poker Tips
- How to start from scratch in online poker.
- USA Casino: The new casino
- How to obtain mobile casino bonus