Hardwood, Vinyl, and Ceramic Tile Flooring Options
October 27, 2015 Steven Murphy
The easiest part of a remodel is deciding to do it. Deciding on flooring ideas if the hard part. In the last several decades floor covering choices have been expanded.
Now however there are a ton of flooring options. You have choices of color, texture, size and type of materials used to cover your floors. It can be overwhelming trying to decide so we’ve written this article to help you narrow down your choices.
Hardwood is one of the flooring types often coveted. You will see it touted in many homeseeker magazines. If you have any intention of selling your home in the future you might consider the beauty of hardwood floors. The durability and easy of care of these floors makes it completely worth the work. You can find many variations of wood floors. Ceramic tile may be the way to go if you want more of an artistic touch. Ceramic tile can be found in many kitchens around the world. Many people will use ceramic tiles for shower walls, backsplashes and countertops as well as floors. The waterproof nature of this option makes it a favorite for kitchens and baths. It however, does have a tendency to scratch easily so be careful not to put it in high traffic areas. Outdoor durability is one reason people use ceramic tile outside. Shower walls, floors and counters are also perfect for ceramic tile.
Vinyl is a great flooring idea. Vinyl is often confused with linoleum. Vinyl is usually found in sheets and quite easy to install. Most people will install it in the kitchen or bath.
Most people use it in these areas because it’s easy to clean. Another reason it is possible is because you can find it in about any print you want. Almost any hardwood can be fashioned out of vinyl flooring. Overwhelming is the only word that describes installation of new flooring. It can be especially overwhelming if you want to do the remodel all by yourself. The simple truth is that, as far as flooring ideas are concerned, you should choose something that works best for your time, money and lifestyle. You shouldn’t choose your flooring just because it’s pretty. Choose something that will hold up against your daily life and that won’t completely kill your bank account. Look around, you will find the perfect flooring for your remodel project. Wait it out, you will find what you are looking for.
Space saving stackable washer dryers are perfect for apartments and small houses. With a stackable washer dryer set you will be able to laundry even in small spaces.
- Learning Casino Games
- Tips To Play Online Poker Games
- Casino Bonuses for Beginners
- Getting Close To Online Casinos: Expert Reviews
- Bingo Game Online and Bingo Game Rules
- How To Win On A Casino Slot Machine
- Dozen poker releases its Top products for June 2009
- Arabian Nights and Icy Wonders – Two Popular Online Slots
- New Online Casino Slots: i-Slots
- The Irresistible Perks Of Getting Online Cashbacks
- When Looking At Casino Bonuses – What You Need To Know Before Registering
- Best Bonus Casino Internet: Are You Getting a Good Deal?
- How to Withdraw Money at Online Casinos Step by Step?
- The Facts of Playing Poker Online
- Online Casino Guides: Orienting Yourself to Internet Gaming
- Poker: Finding a Good Poker Room
- The Fun Of Free Online Slots
- Play Online Poker 101: A Guide to 7 Card Stud Hi Lo
- The Fun Of Free Slots
- Online Poker Rules: The Difference Between Land-Based Poker Games and Internet Poker