Green DIY Energy Review
May 1, 2015 Steven Murphy
Which ever your reason may be, be it to reduce your electricity bills, or to “Go Green”, you’d still get both by generating your own renewable energy sources.
Power For Home, like Earth 4 Energy, Home Made Energy etc, is amongst those products that provides you with a detailed instructional guide, which come in videos, diagrams, manuals etc, to help you build and install your very own solar panel and wind turbine in your own backyard. These solar and wind energy can power up your home and significantly reduce your home bill, which may cost you as little as $ 200 to build these devices.
Not to mention how generating your own renewable energy does for the earth, since generating electricity conventionally from non- renewable sources of energy emits lots of pollutants in form of sulfur and nitrogen oxides, particulate matters and toxins.
This product surpasses the over hyped- up junk about why you should save the earth and goes straight into the gritty details about building a professionally home built renewable system energy system. The manuals are thorough with step-by-step guide how a solar panel can be made (for about $ 98), and also a wind turbine ( for about $ 140). Rest assured that making it feasible for a layman who wishes to D.I.Y. They provide you with detailed photos and diagrams and videos are even made by NABCEP certified electrician.
Also this package gives you the essential formulas you need to calculate the total system load, wire sizes, battery capacity, number of panels required to power up your home. Installation manual and information on tax credits for energy efficiency are also included.
What You Will Receive
– 9 design Manual
– 7 Videos
o Introduction: An overview of everything including electrical terms used in renewable energy systems, safety, advantages and disadvantages of solar power, system components, on-grid and off-grid systems, insolation and solar sizing, charge controllers, battery configuration, inverters, system test, sizing a wind generator.
o Photovoltaic System Components: Solar cells, solar modules, solar arrays, charge controller, batteries, battery banks, inverters, DC-loads, AC-loads, configurations, day use systems, off-grid systems, hybrid systems, on-grid systems, on-grid with backup.
o Safety and Compliance: Important considerations for grid-tied systems and connecting to your local grid
o Electrical Fundamentals: Safety, Volts, Amps, Amp-Hours, Watts, Watt-hours and Kilowatt-Hours, your energy consumption, Ohm’s Law, AC and DC, series circuits, parallel circuits, PV panels in series and parallel.
o Tools: A comprehensive look at all the tools that you will require to construct your solar panel
o Batteries: Purpose, lead-acid batteries, deep-cycle batteries, safety, maintenance, Gel-cells, absorbed glass matt batteries, advantages and disadvantages, charge controllers, alkaline batteries, battery specifications, battery safety, wiring and configuration, sizing, cycling ability.
Be a smart shopper, make a product comparison before buying.
- The Best Internet Casino Games
- Tips to Improve your Blackjack Game
- Idea of Free Slots in Online Casinos
- Online Gambling Casinos
- Poker: Strip Poker – Adding Zest to a Boring Game
- From Lush Casinos to Online Environments: Learning How to Play Video Poker
- Top Five Online Poker Advantages
- Title: No-download mode at the online casino web-sites. What is this and how to use it?
- 10 Reasons to Use an Online Casino
- Free Bingo Games Rule the Roost
- new uk slots sites
- GET MORE THAN A FREE WELCOME BONUS CASINO MALAYSIA
- Magento 2 Spin and Win Extension by Knowband
- Online poker tournaments are worth playing
- How to Play Online Poker free
- The Top 5 Poker Variations
- Fun Poker: Enjoy the Game by Using Our Winning Poker Tips
- How to start from scratch in online poker.
- USA Casino: The new casino
- How to obtain mobile casino bonus