Eco Friendly House Cleaning Products
April 5, 2015 Steven Murphy
More and more people are turning to environmentally friendly (green) products or alternative methods for keeping their homes clean. After all these years of thinking we were actually doing well by purchasing the commercial cleaners we discovered that we actually were exposing our homes and families to toxic and harmful chemicals. Each time we used these cleaning products on our counter tops and in are bathrooms we were exposing ourselves to danger. We might as well let the mold and mildew grow there for all the good we were doing.
Thank goodness more companies are now giving consideration and providing environmentally safe green products for us to use for cleaning. But have you ever thought about the fact that we can make these ourselves with simple products we probably already have in our homes? Just open your kitchen cabinets or pantry and take a look.
You’ll probably see one right away and never have really given much to thought to it being used as a cleaner, except for your coffee maker anyway. That’s right, white distilled vinegar is a wonderful general all around cleaner. It’s naturally acidic and can be used for such things as removing dirt and grime from most of your household surfaces. Remember though to never use it on marble. The acid will damage a marble surface.
Possibly the only rival to white vinegar would be baking soda. Baking soda can be used to clean, deodorize, as a polish and stain remover. As well as even softening fabrics.
Salt is another great abrasive for cleaning such things as pots and pans. Mix equal parts of lemon juice, vinegar and water for a de-clogging solution for your drains.
Club soda can be used to remove stains on clothing as well as some furniture upholstery. Mineral oil can be used for furniture polish and cornstarch can be used to shampoo carpets.
These are but a few choices of environmentally friendly (green) household cleaning products you probably already have on hand. So if you want to go “Green” you don’t have to spend a ton of money to do it.
Ann Coltin is a cleaning expert that enjoys helping others get their home’s clutter organized and cleaned. Ann’s website, http://www.CleaningDetails.com has many cleaning tips and tricks. Check it out if you would like to learn more about Eco friendly cleaning product recipes and tips.
- The Best Internet Casino Games
- Tips to Improve your Blackjack Game
- Idea of Free Slots in Online Casinos
- Online Gambling Casinos
- Poker: Strip Poker – Adding Zest to a Boring Game
- From Lush Casinos to Online Environments: Learning How to Play Video Poker
- Top Five Online Poker Advantages
- Title: No-download mode at the online casino web-sites. What is this and how to use it?
- 10 Reasons to Use an Online Casino
- Free Bingo Games Rule the Roost
- new uk slots sites
- GET MORE THAN A FREE WELCOME BONUS CASINO MALAYSIA
- Magento 2 Spin and Win Extension by Knowband
- Online poker tournaments are worth playing
- How to Play Online Poker free
- The Top 5 Poker Variations
- Fun Poker: Enjoy the Game by Using Our Winning Poker Tips
- How to start from scratch in online poker.
- USA Casino: The new casino
- How to obtain mobile casino bonus