What Makes A Great Office Cleaning Or General Commercial Cleaning Company?
December 31, 2014 Steven Murphy
Chemicals and materials are environmentally friendly and extremely effective. The use of microfiber cleaning clothes and mops to cut down on the use of paper and help remove particles left by the paper. They offer all recycled paper products as a choice for your purchase.
Operational structure should include front line office and field management, roving cleaners and supervisors. These folks not only fill in when your regular cleaner is sick, they also inspect accounts for quality. In addition to this many of our customers request added services such as emergency cleanings, spills, toilets plugged, out of toilet paper or towels or other interesting messes. Because of our bench strength we can respond quickly. Finally, trust, but verify. We perform complete background and security checks and are licensed, insured and bonded.
Cleaning Services and beyond
They should office all types of commercial cleaning, will act as the primary point of contact for all your building needs and provide regular inspections. They aslo provide disposable products such as toilet paper, towels, soaps, printer paper and much more. Carpet cleaning, tile stripe and waxing and special one time cleaning jobs like move in and out services and construction cleaning.
Remote Time Clocking
Many clients ask us how do you know if they spent the right amount of time cleaning my business? The answer, the right company should posses remote time clocking capabilities ensuring we are on time and clocking in from the correct location. The cleaner calls from the job location and clocks in, then the clocks out on completion.
Great Cleaning is not by Accident!
Training plans should be extensive and thorough. Even experienced cleaning professionals must go through training. A strong believe in good operational processes but they should want their Commercial Cleaning Janitors to use their good judgment as well.
High quality vacuums and floor buffers, not cheap throw aways. These should be maintained on a reoccurring schedule. This fact is extremely important to do a great job controlling dust and other airborne particles and is part of any good cleaning company’s green cleaning program.
Most clients believe that all cleaning companies have a physical location, this is not true. They work from their homes or sometimes out of their car. When you’re in the growing stages, this is fine, however there is an important distinction. In order to “be there” for clients of all sizes, we have management and staff with regular office hours. Within our walls is a vacuum and machine repair shop, floor equipment, storage, office space, training facilities, a customer front counter and a warehouse of products to replenish your supplies and paper products at a moments notice.
Associated Cleaning Services (ACS) is the leading office cleaning ,commercial cleaning and carpet cleaning service provider in Georgia, Florida and South Carolina.
- Learning Casino Games
- Tips To Play Online Poker Games
- Casino Bonuses for Beginners
- Getting Close To Online Casinos: Expert Reviews
- Bingo Game Online and Bingo Game Rules
- How To Win On A Casino Slot Machine
- Dozen poker releases its Top products for June 2009
- Arabian Nights and Icy Wonders – Two Popular Online Slots
- New Online Casino Slots: i-Slots
- The Irresistible Perks Of Getting Online Cashbacks
- When Looking At Casino Bonuses – What You Need To Know Before Registering
- Best Bonus Casino Internet: Are You Getting a Good Deal?
- How to Withdraw Money at Online Casinos Step by Step?
- The Facts of Playing Poker Online
- Online Casino Guides: Orienting Yourself to Internet Gaming
- Poker: Finding a Good Poker Room
- The Fun Of Free Online Slots
- Play Online Poker 101: A Guide to 7 Card Stud Hi Lo
- The Fun Of Free Slots
- Online Poker Rules: The Difference Between Land-Based Poker Games and Internet Poker