Bathroom Designs With Ceramic Tile
November 20, 2014 Steven Murphy
Choosing your bathroom design is an extremely important decision for many homeowners. It is a consensus among real estate experts that the bathroom is one of the rooms that adds the most value to any home. Therefore, it is extremely important when choosing a design for your tiling.
Ceramic is a popular choice for designing bathrooms because of its reasonable price and beautiful look. Further, ceramic tile may be used for both floor tiling and wall tiling. There are several different options that many folks can take when choosing a bathroom design using ceramic tile. Regardless of the design that you choose to use, there are a few key guidelines that you should always take into consideration before making a decision:
1. Consistency- When designing with ceramic tile, it is essential that homeowners stay consistent throughout the design process. This means that if you should choose to use a certain color palette for your floor tile, you should always stay consistent with the type of tile you choose to use for your wall tiles so that you can achieve a consistent look in the room.
2. Stay creative- Even though you should be consistent when choosing a color palette, you can still be quite creative with ceramic tiles. That is, you should choose different sizes for the floor tiles and the wall tiles. Another interesting way to stay creative is by laying the floor tiles on a diagonal, as opposed to laying them straight. This design pattern will provide a diamond shaped look, and will help make your bathroom look unique or different than other bathrooms. You can also choose to lay the wall tiling in a diagonal pattern as well.
3. Make small changes for a big impact- One way to make a big impact with ceramic tiles is by using an accent color and creating a pattern for that color. For example, you can choose one off color tile and lay it every 4 tiles throughout the bathroom. This may sound like it is contradicting the consistency guideline, but if you are consistent in your creativity, these small changes can make a huge impact in the overall look and feel of your bathroom.
Choosing bathroom tiles can be a daunting task, but designing with ceramic tile can be quite cost effective, while continuing to maintain a high end look. I have provided three guidelines for designing with ceramic tile; however, these are not the be-all design. Seeking the advice of a design professional is recommended when make major changes to your bathroom. Good luck with your project and remember to always have fun while doing it.
You can learn more about marble bathroom tile, and get much more information, articles and resources about bathroom tiles by visiting bathroom tile design
- Blackjack Sniper Critical Overview
- Reviewing The Spiral Coil Hand Crimpers
- Online Poker Guide to Software Security and Banking Details
- Enjoy Interest Free Slots Game Online
- Factors to Consider when Choosing an Online Casino to Play at
- How to Play Poker — Poker Table Position
- Texas Holdem Poker Strategy
- Clear Your Casino Bonus by Playing Online Craps
- Easy Online Slots
- How to Find Scholarships for Single Moms
- How to Discover the Value of Real Casino Poker Chips
- Canada Bingo Tournaments
- Get away from boredom with singles trips
- Slots – Past Present and Future
- Is It Legal for U.S. Poker Players To Play Texas Holdem Poker Online?
- Finding a Reputable No Deposit Casino
- Things to Expect in a Live Online Poker Event
- Online blackjack for professional players
- Cost Free Bingo Games Online for recreation
- Advantage of Playing Bingo Online in Australian Bingo Sites