Example Maid Of Honor Speech
August 26, 2014 Steven Murphy
In the Holy Sacrament of Matrimony, man and woman exchange vows to stay together even during the ugliest and most difficult of times. The ceremony precedes a banquet or a simple feast when wedding speeches are traditionally delivered by the newly wed couple’s best man and maid of honor. Here, now, is an example maid of honor speech.
“Family, relatives, and friends of the bride and the groom – a wonderful evening to all of you! For those of you who don’t know me, I am the bride’s best friend and maid of honor. Now, on behalf of the newly wed couple, I would like to take this chance to welcome you all in this celebration. Also, let me thank all of you for being here today. I know this means so much for this lovely couple here that you found time to grace this joyous occasion with your presence.”
“Ladies and gentlemen, I have been best friends with the bride since elementary. We knew each other very well, being together practically every hour of every day. We studied in the same school, had the same classes, joined the same group of friends, enrolled in the same college, and spent most of the time in each other’s company. As her closest friend, I know that she’s been dreaming of this day for so long. If there was one wish that she always had, it was to find the man who will love her forever and to have a family of their own. Today, her wish became a reality and I am happy for her.”
“And so to the bride, this I say to you – congratulations! I am proud of you and I am glad to see you that radiant and beautiful in your wedding gown. To the groom, all I ask of you is to take care of your wife, my best friend and the kindest person I know. Please love her with all of your heart and soul, and do not give her up no matter how hard it will be in the future. Hold on to your love and hold on to your marriage.”
“My wish for both of you is that you’ll have a happy and lasting relationship. May you be blessed with a dozen kids to call your own. May your future be as bright as your beginning. May your trials and challenges be few, and may you be strong enough as a couple to overcome them.”
This, now, is an example maid of honor speech.
Go To Father Of The Bride Speeches Examples or Toast To The Groom For The Latest Offers.
- Ways to Select a Good Online Casino
- The Best Internet Casino Games
- Tips to Improve your Blackjack Game
- Idea of Free Slots in Online Casinos
- Online Gambling Casinos
- Poker: Strip Poker – Adding Zest to a Boring Game
- From Lush Casinos to Online Environments: Learning How to Play Video Poker
- Top Five Online Poker Advantages
- Title: No-download mode at the online casino web-sites. What is this and how to use it?
- 10 Reasons to Use an Online Casino
- Free Bingo Games Rule the Roost
- new uk slots sites
- GET MORE THAN A FREE WELCOME BONUS CASINO MALAYSIA
- Magento 2 Spin and Win Extension by Knowband
- Online poker tournaments are worth playing
- How to Play Online Poker free
- The Top 5 Poker Variations
- Fun Poker: Enjoy the Game by Using Our Winning Poker Tips
- How to start from scratch in online poker.
- USA Casino: The new casino