May 18, 2014 Steven Murphy
Mezzanine Flooring is a floor built within another building, for purposes such as storage, display of stock, viewing purposes, and allows utilities such as extra offices to be constructed upon them. Quality mezzanines are constructed to a very high standard, using only the best available materials such as, the latest lightweight steels and high quality powder coated ancillaries. All good quality mezzanines are designed and manufactured, to meet BRE Digest 437 requirements, as well as all the relevant British standards. This results in quality mezzanines that are acknowledged to be the best in design, quality and finish. Good quality mezzanines should conform to the structural steel code BS 5950 parts 1 and 5. All ladders and walkways should also conform to the appropriate building regulations, and this will ensure high specifications, and good quality throughout the completed construction.
Mezzanine floors are secondary floors which are constructed in between others floors within a building. They are typically a platform or floor and can be constructed for different uses. Mezzanine floors are often constructed within shops so that extra storage space and another platform can be used to display goods and stock etc.
These types of floor can be semi-permanent or permanent depending on the requirements and construction, and buildings such as shops, offices and warehouses will sometimes incorporate a mezzanine floor. The main purpose for mezzanine floor construction within a shop or warehouse will be for saving shop floor space.
Mezzanine floors may be constructed in several different ways, which will be designed to suit particular needs. Other types of mezzanines can be used as viewing platforms or balconies.
Good quality mezzanine floors will be constructed from three main materials, these being :
The type of decking or floor will depend on its use and some of the materials used may be:
Heavy duty fibre glass grating
Mezzanine floors provide the perfect storage space for all kinds of items, and warehouses and shops with high roofs are ideal for mezzanine floor installations, with offices often being constructed below them.
Office mezzanines can be constructed to very high specifications, producing an installation of very high quality.
These types of mezzanines are very often custom built to suit the customer’s requirements. They may be designed to fit in with the buildings original design and take on the appearance as part of the original building itself. This type of mezzanine is often permanent.
A typical mezzanine will be constructed from steel sections, and the elevated floor will have some type of safety barrier in the form of hand rails. The floor itself will be accessed by a staircase which will also have handrails.
If you are in need of this service check out our product pages, they contain many companies that specialise in this. John Cheesman writes about Mezzanine Flooring. Visit the Businessmagnet product page for details and suppliers of Mezzanine Flooring.
- Ways to Select a Good Online Casino
- The Best Internet Casino Games
- Tips to Improve your Blackjack Game
- Idea of Free Slots in Online Casinos
- Online Gambling Casinos
- Poker: Strip Poker – Adding Zest to a Boring Game
- From Lush Casinos to Online Environments: Learning How to Play Video Poker
- Top Five Online Poker Advantages
- Title: No-download mode at the online casino web-sites. What is this and how to use it?
- 10 Reasons to Use an Online Casino
- Free Bingo Games Rule the Roost
- new uk slots sites
- GET MORE THAN A FREE WELCOME BONUS CASINO MALAYSIA
- Magento 2 Spin and Win Extension by Knowband
- Online poker tournaments are worth playing
- How to Play Online Poker free
- The Top 5 Poker Variations
- Fun Poker: Enjoy the Game by Using Our Winning Poker Tips
- How to start from scratch in online poker.
- USA Casino: The new casino