Home Cleaning Remedies
April 8, 2014 Steven Murphy
Windows: You can make your very own window cleaner by combining together 2 tablespoons of white vinegar with a gallon of water. Transfer some of this solution into a spray bottle, squirt it on, and then wipe it clean with newspaper. Read more on window cleaning recipe.
Cobwebs: Among the home remedies for cleaning, this method is fairly common and simple, and I’m sure you’ve tried a variation of it in your home. To clean out cobwebs from hard to reach spots, you can put a old sock over the end of a long stick and make it secure with a rubber band. Use it to collect the cobwebs and to clean under radiators and refrigerators. Read on household cleaning tips.
Ovens: This is one of my favorite home cleaning tips. Measure half a cup of full-strength ammonia to fill a small glass bowl, place it in the oven before going to bed and close the door. In the morning, clean away all the dirt that has loosened with a cloth rag or paper towels. If required, you can gently remove collected grease with an abrasive substance such as steel wool. When done, use a damp cloth to wipe the insides of the oven clean.
Toilet Bowl: A toilet bowl may collect faint stains over time. For a home cleaning remedy to get it to look as good as new, add ¼ cup full strength chlorine bleach to it and allow it to sit for 30 minutes. Then use a bowl brush to do some scrubbing and flush.
Drains: Drains getting clogged is something that most of us have to deal with at one point of time or another. Drains where grease buildup is suspected, can be treated to 1 lb washing soda mixed with 3 gallons of boiling water, but be careful not to scald yourself in the process.
If the drain has heavy grease buildup, use a commercial drain opener.
Adhesive Residue: Don’t you hate how those spot that once held a label or sticky tape keeps collecting dust? Try some vinegar in it, and give it a good scrubbing. Alternately, pour a little oil on it and allow it to soak for a while. Then wipe it off. Read more on cleaning with vinegar.
Non-Stick Cookware: Most of us are a little vary of scrubbing non stick cookware, which is why it may collect grime, or get stained over a period of time. Among the home cleaning solutions, it is suggested to heat a solution of 1 cup of water, 2 tbsp baking soda and ½ a cup of chlorine bleach into the pan. Simmer it for 5 to 10 minutes but be careful not to let it boil. Throw out the solution and wash the pan with warm soapy water.
Lesa marie Todhunter http://generationsandcompanionscare.yolasite.com
- Blackjack Sniper Critical Overview
- Reviewing The Spiral Coil Hand Crimpers
- Online Poker Guide to Software Security and Banking Details
- Enjoy Interest Free Slots Game Online
- Factors to Consider when Choosing an Online Casino to Play at
- How to Play Poker — Poker Table Position
- Texas Holdem Poker Strategy
- Clear Your Casino Bonus by Playing Online Craps
- Easy Online Slots
- How to Find Scholarships for Single Moms
- How to Discover the Value of Real Casino Poker Chips
- Canada Bingo Tournaments
- Get away from boredom with singles trips
- Slots – Past Present and Future
- Is It Legal for U.S. Poker Players To Play Texas Holdem Poker Online?
- Finding a Reputable No Deposit Casino
- Things to Expect in a Live Online Poker Event
- Online blackjack for professional players
- Cost Free Bingo Games Online for recreation
- Advantage of Playing Bingo Online in Australian Bingo Sites