Sister Maid Of Honor Speech Examples
April 5, 2014 Steven Murphy
Marriage is the social union or legal contract between a man and a woman that makes their being husband and wife legal, sacred, and official depending on whether they were married under a legal authority or through a religious commitment in the Church. Wedding ceremonies are usually followed by a reception, during which the sponsors may deliver their individual speeches. Here, now, are sister maid of honor speech examples.
To begin your speech, what you can do is to introduce yourself to the wedding guests. Take a look at this example: “Guests, relatives, and friends of the bride and the groom – I wish you all a pleasant evening! Some of you may be wondering who I am, I know, and so I would like to take this opportunity to make myself known to you. I am the bride’s very proud little sister, ladies and gentlemen, and it is for this reason that I was also given the privilege, and perhaps the burden, of being her maid of honor. And so, on behalf of my sister – the bride – and her groom, I would like to formally welcome you all in this celebration!
“But more than just that, I would also like to thank each and every one of you for finding the time in your busy schedules to be here and to share in the magic of this moment. It surely means a lot to the newly wed couple here to see so many of the people who are dearest to their hearts gathered here in this hall to help them celebrate what is probably one of the happiest days of their lives. Thank you for all your support and for your assistance. Your kindness and generosity, I am certain, will forever be remembered.”
“And now, to the bride and the groom, congratulations! Sis, envious as I may be since you have caught yourself a nice young husband, and I haven’t yet, please know that I am truly happy for you. You deserve it. You’re a good person and you’re the greatest sister anyone could ever wish for. I will never forget how you took care of me and how you inspired me to become the kind of person you are – brave, intelligent, and kind-hearted.”
“With that being said, I now propose a toast. To the bride and groom. To their happy and lasting marriage.”
These, now, are sister maid of honor speech examples.
Go To Best Man Speech Examples Brother or Groom Speech To Bride For The Latest Offers.
- Learning Casino Games
- Tips To Play Online Poker Games
- Casino Bonuses for Beginners
- Getting Close To Online Casinos: Expert Reviews
- Bingo Game Online and Bingo Game Rules
- How To Win On A Casino Slot Machine
- Dozen poker releases its Top products for June 2009
- Arabian Nights and Icy Wonders – Two Popular Online Slots
- New Online Casino Slots: i-Slots
- The Irresistible Perks Of Getting Online Cashbacks
- When Looking At Casino Bonuses – What You Need To Know Before Registering
- Best Bonus Casino Internet: Are You Getting a Good Deal?
- How to Withdraw Money at Online Casinos Step by Step?
- The Facts of Playing Poker Online
- Online Casino Guides: Orienting Yourself to Internet Gaming
- Poker: Finding a Good Poker Room
- The Fun Of Free Online Slots
- Play Online Poker 101: A Guide to 7 Card Stud Hi Lo
- The Fun Of Free Slots
- Online Poker Rules: The Difference Between Land-Based Poker Games and Internet Poker