Speeches Maid Of Honor
February 17, 2014 Steven Murphy
Marriage, the social union or legal contract between people that creates kinship, is also defined as the sacred ceremony when two souls unite. It is in marriage that man and woman exchange vows to love each other and remain bound in the sacrament until death. Traditionally, a best man and a maid of honor are named for the wedding. Now, if you were chosen as the bride’s maid of honor, then you will have to help the bride in her preparations. More importantly, you will be tasked to deliver a speech at the reception. Here, now, are sample speeches maid of honor.
In order to begin your maid of honor speech, you may say something along these lines: “Family, relatives, and friends – a wonderful afternoon to all of you! I can see that a lot of you are wondering who I am and what I’m doing here in front of all of you. And so, for your benefit, let me introduce myself to you first. Ladies and gentlemen, I am the bride’s only (and favorite) little sister and maid of honor. I stand here today to deliver my wedding speech, and what better way to begin it but by welcoming you all in this celebration!”
“It is so great to see so many friends, relatives, and family members gathered here today to help us celebrate our marriage. Truth be told, this wedding wouldn’t have been this joyous and memorable if it weren’t for all of you. So, thank you. Thank you so much for your kindness and your generosity. It means so much not only to the bride and the groom but also to us to have you here sharing with us this wonderful moment. We truly appreciate your efforts and we will forever remember your presence here today.”
After that warm welcome and words of gratitude, you may then proceed with expressing further how happy you are for the newly wed couple. “And now, to the bride and the groom, congratulations! Earlier today, as you were exchanging wedding vows, I couldn’t help it but be thrilled. I am rooting for you as a couple; I always have. Sis, I am happy for you, I truly am. You deserve all this because you are a great person – the best sister in the world in fact.”
“To finally end my speech, I guess a toast is in order. Ladies and gentlemen, raise your glasses and drink to the bride and the groom. To their love and to their forever.”
Here, now, are speeches maid of honor.
Go To Groom Speeches Jokes or Father Of The Groom Toast For The Latest Offers.
- Online Gambling Casinos
- Poker: Strip Poker – Adding Zest to a Boring Game
- From Lush Casinos to Online Environments: Learning How to Play Video Poker
- Top Five Online Poker Advantages
- Title: No-download mode at the online casino web-sites. What is this and how to use it?
- 10 Reasons to Use an Online Casino
- Free Bingo Games Rule the Roost
- new uk slots sites
- GET MORE THAN A FREE WELCOME BONUS CASINO MALAYSIA
- Magento 2 Spin and Win Extension by Knowband
- Online poker tournaments are worth playing
- How to Play Online Poker free
- The Top 5 Poker Variations
- Fun Poker: Enjoy the Game by Using Our Winning Poker Tips
- How to start from scratch in online poker.
- USA Casino: The new casino
- How to obtain mobile casino bonus
- The Difference Between Online Poker and Real Poker
- How Can Free Online Blackjack Help Anybody?
- What We Know About Slot Machine Banks