Speeches Maid Of Honor
February 17, 2014 Steven Murphy
Marriage, the social union or legal contract between people that creates kinship, is also defined as the sacred ceremony when two souls unite. It is in marriage that man and woman exchange vows to love each other and remain bound in the sacrament until death. Traditionally, a best man and a maid of honor are named for the wedding. Now, if you were chosen as the bride’s maid of honor, then you will have to help the bride in her preparations. More importantly, you will be tasked to deliver a speech at the reception. Here, now, are sample speeches maid of honor.
In order to begin your maid of honor speech, you may say something along these lines: “Family, relatives, and friends – a wonderful afternoon to all of you! I can see that a lot of you are wondering who I am and what I’m doing here in front of all of you. And so, for your benefit, let me introduce myself to you first. Ladies and gentlemen, I am the bride’s only (and favorite) little sister and maid of honor. I stand here today to deliver my wedding speech, and what better way to begin it but by welcoming you all in this celebration!”
“It is so great to see so many friends, relatives, and family members gathered here today to help us celebrate our marriage. Truth be told, this wedding wouldn’t have been this joyous and memorable if it weren’t for all of you. So, thank you. Thank you so much for your kindness and your generosity. It means so much not only to the bride and the groom but also to us to have you here sharing with us this wonderful moment. We truly appreciate your efforts and we will forever remember your presence here today.”
After that warm welcome and words of gratitude, you may then proceed with expressing further how happy you are for the newly wed couple. “And now, to the bride and the groom, congratulations! Earlier today, as you were exchanging wedding vows, I couldn’t help it but be thrilled. I am rooting for you as a couple; I always have. Sis, I am happy for you, I truly am. You deserve all this because you are a great person – the best sister in the world in fact.”
“To finally end my speech, I guess a toast is in order. Ladies and gentlemen, raise your glasses and drink to the bride and the groom. To their love and to their forever.”
Here, now, are speeches maid of honor.
Go To Groom Speeches Jokes or Father Of The Groom Toast For The Latest Offers.
- Blackjack Sniper Critical Overview
- Reviewing The Spiral Coil Hand Crimpers
- Online Poker Guide to Software Security and Banking Details
- Enjoy Interest Free Slots Game Online
- Factors to Consider when Choosing an Online Casino to Play at
- How to Play Poker — Poker Table Position
- Texas Holdem Poker Strategy
- Clear Your Casino Bonus by Playing Online Craps
- Easy Online Slots
- How to Find Scholarships for Single Moms
- How to Discover the Value of Real Casino Poker Chips
- Canada Bingo Tournaments
- Get away from boredom with singles trips
- Slots – Past Present and Future
- Is It Legal for U.S. Poker Players To Play Texas Holdem Poker Online?
- Finding a Reputable No Deposit Casino
- Things to Expect in a Live Online Poker Event
- Online blackjack for professional players
- Cost Free Bingo Games Online for recreation
- Advantage of Playing Bingo Online in Australian Bingo Sites