5 House Cleaning Tips
January 25, 2014 Steven Murphy
Cleaning the house may not be one of your favorite things to do, but it is definitely an important task to complete. Properly cleaning your house not only makes it look more presentable, it gets rid of the harmful germs and bacteria as well. Don’t wait too long to clean your house. If you do, it will only make the process more frustrating. Aim to clean your house about once a week. Here are five house cleaning tips.
Make a To-do List
Before you begin cleaning, it is important to make a to-do list. A to-do list will keep you on track and prevent you from forgetting any tasks. Write down all of the tasks you want to accomplish, and cross them off as you finish them.
Clean the Dirtiest Rooms First
It’s best to clean the dirtiest rooms first to get them out of the way. The dirtiest rooms in most people’s houses are usually the kitchen and bathroom. Clean these rooms first, so you don’t have to worry about them later. When you get finished cleaning these rooms, everything else will seem much easier.
Don’t Apply Cleaning Products Directly to Furniture
Instead of spraying a cleaning product directly to furniture, spray it on your cloth instead. This way, you won’t have to worry about putting too much cleaning product on the furniture.
Don’t Wipe Windows and Mirrors in Swirling Motions
When you wipe your mirrors and windows, make sure to use vertical and horizontal strokes. If you make swirling patterns, they will show up once the sun hits.
Avoid Making Cleaning a Chore
It may seem difficult, but you should avoid making cleaning a chore.
This way, it will seem less dreadful. While you are cleaning, turn on some upbeat music. Some music will put you in a good mood and keep you motivated. Also, consider moving your body as you’re exercising. For example, you can move your body from side to side when you vacuum.
By following the tips above, you can have your house cleaned in no time. When you invite other people over, they will be asking you how you keep your home so clean.
Find More informations:
Andy Martin is employed a Ram Cleaning Services, a commercial cleaning company offering commercial cleaning, and carpet cleaning in Calgary.
- Online Gambling Casinos
- Poker: Strip Poker – Adding Zest to a Boring Game
- From Lush Casinos to Online Environments: Learning How to Play Video Poker
- Top Five Online Poker Advantages
- Title: No-download mode at the online casino web-sites. What is this and how to use it?
- 10 Reasons to Use an Online Casino
- Free Bingo Games Rule the Roost
- new uk slots sites
- GET MORE THAN A FREE WELCOME BONUS CASINO MALAYSIA
- Magento 2 Spin and Win Extension by Knowband
- Online poker tournaments are worth playing
- How to Play Online Poker free
- The Top 5 Poker Variations
- Fun Poker: Enjoy the Game by Using Our Winning Poker Tips
- How to start from scratch in online poker.
- USA Casino: The new casino
- How to obtain mobile casino bonus
- The Difference Between Online Poker and Real Poker
- How Can Free Online Blackjack Help Anybody?
- What We Know About Slot Machine Banks