Spring Cleaning 2
December 9, 2013 Steven Murphy
There are a few things that you can do to prepare for summer that will help save you some money.
If you have central air or a window air conditioner now would be a good time to inspect them. Your local utility company will send someone out for maintenance for a fee. Even though there is a charge it will help your unit run more efficiently and they can also catch any potential problems it may have.
To make sure your deck makes it through another summer you may need to put a coat of water seal on it. If there are any boards that are in really bad shape you may need to replace them to prevent an injury.
These same tasks can apply to your fences. Apply weather protection and replace any broken boards to insure the life of the fence.
Your grill can be the centerpiece for a successful summer. Make sure you inspect it thoroughly and give it a good scrub down. If using propane, check all hoses for any leaks and make sure you have a full tank. Sand off any rust and clean the outside of your grill. You can even use a heat tolerant spray paint to give your grill a new look. Replacing the lava rocks and grease trap will help avoid flare-ups that could lead to burnt food.
If you didn’t do so before winter than there are a few things that you need to do to maintain your lawn mower. Replace any gas that was still in the tank. You may want to sharpen your blade, you can take it in to a hardware store and they can do it for you.
Dull blades tear your grass, which could lead to diseased grass and a whole lot more expensive problems.
The spring and summer rains can bring problems if you don’t have adequate drainage. It’s a good time to check your sump-pump or even replace one that is not working properly.
These are just a few steps that can be taken now to prevent you from having to spend more later.
Our accredited credit counselors will help you take control of your financial life and get out of debt faster than you can on your own. We offer a debt management program that will stop the collections calls, lower your monthly payment and provide you peace of mind. Our pre and post bankruptcy counselors provide an easy process for you so you can focus on rebuilding your financial being.
It is our policy at Pioneer Credit Counseling not only to help people get out of debt, but also educate in sound budgeting practices.
- Play Blackjack Online or Offline?
- Casino Bonus Hunters Wager Aggressively
- How Beneficial Poker Bots Are
- Online Poker Show Freeroll Explained
- Free Online Casino
- Online slots: simplest and easiest game
- Best New Online Casino Sites Enthuse Players With Unique Offers
- How Find Top Gambling Site in Mobile Casino Sites
- Learning Some Basics of Playing Online Slots on Stargames
- Online Bingo Cards
- Examples of a Best Online Casino Bonus
- Bingo MagiX Gives an Easy Start to Bingo Play
- What To look For When You Download Slots
- Claim Your Online Casino Bonuses now
- Playing Poker Online For Extreme Entertaining And Entertainment
- Casino Gamling System Myths for Craps, Blackjack, Roulette and Video Poker.
- A Beginner’s Intro to Online Poker
- How to Choose The Best Online Poker Room
- UK Online Bingo – Winning is Easy
- You Can Win At Online Slots