Maid Of Honor Speeches Sample
January 15, 2013 Steven Murphy
Marriage is a social union or legal contract between two people, which creates kinship by joining them together in front of a legal authority or in front of God and by exchanging marriage vows to stay together through all of life’s ups and downs. A reception takes place afterwards, and it is during this time that the maid of honor and the best man, among others, deliver a wedding speech. Here, now, is a maid of honor speeches sample.
For the introductory part of your speech, you may say something along these lines: A pleasant evening, ladies and gentlemen! I look at you and I see wonder. A lot of you, I know, have been asking yourselves “Who is she and what is she doing there?” Well, for your benefit, please allow me to introduce myself. I am, ladies and gentlemen, the bride’s best friend and maid of honor. And so, I stand here today to welcome you all in this celebration, of course, on behalf of the bride and groom.”
“Also, let me extend our deepest and sincerest gratitude to all of you for finding the time to be here. I know how much this means so much for our newly weds here that you found time to bless this joyous occasion with your presence.”
“Now, to the bride and groom, this I say to you – congratulations! I’ve seen you together during the best and worst times, and I’ve seen how just how much you love each other. It’s no wonder that you got here – that you vowed to be together for the rest of your lives. To the bride, my bestest friend in the whole world, I am truly happy for you. You deserve this – finding the man who will love you forever and the man with whom you choose to spend the rest of your life with. I believe that a pretty amazing and blessed life awaits the both of you, and for that I am thrilled and glad.”
“To the groom, may I request you to please take care of your wife. She is the kindest and most loving person I know, and she deserves to be cherished and taken care of. Please be true to her at all times. On that note, I propose a toast. To the bride and groom. May you have a dozen kids, a great family, and a long and lasting marriage!”
This, now, is a maid of honor speeches sample.
- The Best Internet Casino Games
- Tips to Improve your Blackjack Game
- Idea of Free Slots in Online Casinos
- Online Gambling Casinos
- Poker: Strip Poker – Adding Zest to a Boring Game
- From Lush Casinos to Online Environments: Learning How to Play Video Poker
- Top Five Online Poker Advantages
- Title: No-download mode at the online casino web-sites. What is this and how to use it?
- 10 Reasons to Use an Online Casino
- Free Bingo Games Rule the Roost
- new uk slots sites
- GET MORE THAN A FREE WELCOME BONUS CASINO MALAYSIA
- Magento 2 Spin and Win Extension by Knowband
- Online poker tournaments are worth playing
- How to Play Online Poker free
- The Top 5 Poker Variations
- Fun Poker: Enjoy the Game by Using Our Winning Poker Tips
- How to start from scratch in online poker.
- USA Casino: The new casino
- How to obtain mobile casino bonus